Cocks sliding into cunts - The sound

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have watched guys fucking and although they are obviously having quite athletic sex, there is little noise as the cock slides in and out, yet other guys make so much noise, the whole house can hear.

There is the sound of their balls slapping into the girl's pud, the impact of their pelvis and thighs, but in particular, there is the wet sloppy sound as their cock pistons into the girl.

Obviously, sex that is sweatier tends to make the sex noisy but what makes some guys fucks so quiet yet others (usually your flatmate who's bed is against the wall of your room), make loud physical fucking sounds and that is apart from any grunting, groaning, creaking bedsprings and slamming the bedhead into your wall.

Both groups still fuck the girl's brains out.

Here is my question:

Does anyone know what makes cock-in-cunt action a noisy fuck - is it the guy and his dick size-girth/thrusting technique/amount of precum or is it to do with the girl - tightness, wetness or a combination of cock/cunt.

Most guys I have shared a bedroom wall with tend to noisy fucking regardless of the girl. I know one or two who would go out of their way to make ther fuck loud - just to rub it in my face. They'd leave their bedroom door open a bit too so the sound is less muffled.

Can't tell you the number of hours I've had to listen to a flatmate having his conquest. He knew I was beating off listening too or quietly listen at their door :wink: (P.S. Does anyone else find listening to couples fucking a turn on because it is so frustrating having to imagine how it looks)

Cheers

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, its an amazing sound isnt it!

It is definitely related to how wet she (and you) are "down there", and how hard and deep the thrusting is. I find that if I slam it to the hilt when she's juicy, there'll be a slapping/plapping sound, lol.

This is no doubt the cause of much post-coital discussion among those who have to overhear it.

I remember one occasion where my gf and I were part of a group 26 white-water rafters on a three day trip. There was no question in my mind that we would fuck during the night, so we pitched our tent a discrete distance away from the others. Though we took pains to wait till the middle of the night before we did "our thing", our activity was loud enough to wake several of the others. The following morning, I was embarrassed to find that we were the subject of a variety of curious/covetous/annoyed stares and gossip.

Tent walls are so thin they might as well not be there....

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sex in tents offers no sound barrier at all. I used to work up on the Red Cross Murray River Ultramarathon and ovals became tent cities. Walking through the oval at night you could hear people fucking though sleeping bags tend to muffle the high pitched slaps, you can still tell when the guy is flooding her guts.

I kinda like hearing others have sex - big turn on audio, visual and smell

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hearing a couple having sex is a big turn on. When I had a parter available, we always unded up having sex if the other couple started having sex first.

And the reverse has been true, my roommates always ended up having sex if my lover and I started first.

I'm not so much into watching another couple having sex but the listening is Smoking HOT.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it's 75% based on how wet she is. The rest is probably position/technique.