Cocks That Stay Hard

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every so often my cock gets so engorged its almost painful but its a pleasurable pain though, its longer, harder and thicker but i last for hours without going flaccid.

During this time i can cum several times but my cock just stays hard sometimes its a bit of an embarrassment and at other times its a godsend.

Once i was getting a quickie in ex's car before heading into a restaurant but the damn thing refused to go down, my ex found it funny and made me go into the restaurant.........to say i got some looks was an understatement lol.

On another occasion i was at a party and a girl i was banging had to call her roommate to join in as she'd never seen or known anything like it (plus i was super horny) they were both sore by the time i finished and still hadn't gone flaccid. So i went to grab a cold shower and her sister was there & she couldn't believe what she saw so we got it on too in there for quite awhile.

Downside was when it did eventually go down i was so sore for days i could barely touch it even just to pee.

Has anyone had this "problem" or experienced it? Would like to hear if from a females has experienced this with a male partner.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
On another occasion i was at a party and a girl i was banging had to call her roommate to join in as she'd never seen or known anything like it (plus i was super horny) they were both sore by the time i finished and still hadn't gone flaccid. So i went to grab a cold shower and her sister was there & she couldn't believe what she saw so we got it on too in there for quite awhile.
:haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shouldn't this be posted in the "Funny Stuff" forum?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm like this fairly regularly. Once I'm hard, even after cumming, I stay hard for quite some time after. I mean, like 10 to 15 minutes! It's tough if you want to get out!