Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
cocks yes guys no? it's called a vibrator and i already have one :p

2big2care

Sexy Member
Media
This reminds me of the time I caught a straight co-worker of mine checking my package while we were at the urinals. Later, I ask him if he wanted anything more and he started acting like he didn't ever look at me even though he did it many times so finally I ask him. He said I was being nasty for even thinking that he was looking at me or even suggest that he wanted my cock. I couldn't believe it, there were a couple of times that he actually stared at it while I was peeing.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2big2care said:
This reminds me of the time I caught a straight co-worker of mine checking my package while we were at the urinals. Later, I ask him if he wanted anything more and he started acting like he didn't ever look at me even though he did it many times so finally I ask him. He said I was being nasty for even thinking that he was looking at me or even suggest that he wanted my cock. I couldn't believe it, there were a couple of times that he actually stared at it while I was peeing.
Why did you pressure him about it if he made it so abundantly clear that he was uncomfortable with the subject?

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
how can people watch other people pee?

I can hardly watch myself...

2big2care

Sexy Member
Media
Spladle said:
Why did you pressure him about it if he made it so abundantly clear that he was uncomfortable with the subject?
Maybe you misunderstood my post. I didn't pressure him again after I first ask. My question is why was he looking at me so much then? If anyone had the right to be upset, it was me for christsake. I think he should read this thread, cocks yes, guys no!

I hope you didn't mean that it was okay for him to look at me and not okay for me to confront him about it?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2big2care said:
Maybe you misunderstood my post. I didn't pressure him again after I first ask. My question is why was he looking at me so much then? If anyone had the right to be upset, it was me for christsake. I think he should read this thread, cocks yes, guys no!

I hope you didn't mean that it was okay for him to look at me and not okay for me to confront him about it?
Thanks, this clears things up for me.

No, I do not think it was okay for him to stare at you like that.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Of course I am attracted to an attractive or very robust penis. It is the seat of all that we men think of is our ultimate manood so it is only natural to feel some pleasure in viewing what to us is an extraordinary symbol of virility and male sexual being. Can't help it.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thisandthat20022003 said:
Any of you guys think cocks are a turn on, but you aren't attracted to men sexually?

That describes me, and I'm straight. It reminds me of mine and what I can do with it.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
It's just as possible for a straight guy to admire a man's cock without sexual connotations as it is to admire his physical build or his face or the mole on his nose.

Pretty much exactly the same response for me. I guess that's the origin of the "99% Straight 1% Gay" description in my avatar.

SG