cocksize and underwear relation

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
do people that wear tighter underwear like briefs and boxerbriefs tend to be bigger then people that don't? whats your take?

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No affect on size. Though it sorta depends on what you mean -- viciously scrunched up and bound by elastic and material squeezed into skintight briefs, versus comfortably flopped into preferred position inside the underwear might, at least theoretically, make a difference.

Bigger effect is to sperm quantity and quality produced in your balls.

Couples conferring with their doctor when experiencing "difficulty" getting pregnant are generally advised two things right off the top :

1) If you wear briefs, consider switching to boxers (so that your balls will hang according to gravity, and at the optimum temperature for the production of higher amounts of quality sperm) and

2) Have as much vaginal sex as possible (i.e., start fucking like rabbits) to increase the likelihood of conception

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I personally prefer boxers because I like the comfort of my dick hanging naturally, without restriction. That said, I believe choice of underwear and penis size are completely unrelated. Guys with big dicks are just like any other guys. They choose their underwear based on personal preference, such as comfort, style, appearance, cost, or whatever idea they have in their heads guiding their choice of clothing, or they wear what someone else gave them. Underwear comes in waist sizes, not dick sizes.

I do want to tell you about boxer briefs. As long as I live I will never forget the sexy young latino with one of the hottest dicks I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. I met Cisco at a bar, we hooked up, and I went home with him. We go to bed, and I am lying on my back, and he is on his knees above me. He appears almost a silhouette, with the bedroom lights turned off and the lights from outdoors streaming through the windows illuminating his smooth, defined muscular body. By this point the only clothing he still has on are his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs which fit his masculine body perfectly, as if they were made just for him. Impressed by his hard round ass, I don't even think to check out his bulge. That is, until he slowly, purposefully begins to pull down his Calvins. I look on intently, because I know how much I am turned on by those brief moments that cannot be recaptured when the underwear comes off and a man's dick is revealed. "Oh, hell yes. This is my fucking night," I think to myself, as I instantly become happier, hornier. My pulse races, sexual excitement fills my mind and floods my body, and my already erect dick gets harder and bigger. He takes off his underwear with no indication that he knows he possesses something special. There on his knees with one leg on each side of me, is Cisco with a beautiful, sexy, big, thick, uncut cock hanging, yes hanging, almost to his fucking knees! I can still see it in my mind. I will never forget it, never, as long as I live, will I forget Cisco or his big ass dick. Sorry guys with average sized dicks. I can't remember all...most...hardly any of you. And underwear is the topic, did you guys even wear underwear? Oh, but I remember in vivid detail, every guy I ever met who had a big dick. I remember how we met, I remember what kind of underwear you had on. I remember. And by the way, the guy before this one who had an impressively huge cock wore boxers. One liked boxer briefs and one liked regular boxers. There was one who liked tighty whities and one who went commando. One in a jock strap, at least for the gym. And the guys with little dicks, well, wouldn't you know, all different styles of underwear represented. Same with the guys with the average sized dicks. Most of the men in the world. They each like what they like in the underwear they choose. It just doesn't make sense that the style of underwear would have any result in the size of a man's dick. But thank you for getting me thinking. Men's dicks are fucking sexy. Hot men look hot in about any style of underwear you put them in. Hey, where did my boxers go?

I wear thight boxers. This because I have big low hanging balls and when wearing boxers I hurt my balls the whole day.
For 5 years I'am circumsised as an adult. When wearing not thight underwear, or wearing boxer swimshort, it irritates mine glans too much.