Cocksox Brand

bigbiblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just got a nice pair of the briefs and they are sized just right around the waist. I did some research before I bought them and all the images on their site shows the pouch holding the guys balls an cock in it. Well I must tell you that my nuts will not fit in the pouch and my cock does not either.

Anyone have this brand, tell me what your thoughts are in them.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got a nice pair of the briefs and they are sized just right around the waist. I did some research before I bought them and all the images on their site shows the pouch holding the guys balls an cock in it. Well I must tell you that my nuts will not fit in the pouch and my cock does not either.

Anyone have this brand, tell me what your thoughts are in them.

A WASTE OF MONEY FOR ME. They must be made for very, very small guys.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They are cools in terms of "idea" and really put the goods upfront. My only quibble is getting the rear to stay in place around my buns. I do have a bubble butt, but these work their way to my crack in about 30 min. or less.
Sadly, have 2 pairs worn once each. The idea of the package is great, however.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats why I hate briefs, and freeball most of the time. Boxers are about the only thing thats comfortable if I have to wear anything at all. Never liked my balls and cock all packed up.....

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OBVIOUSLY pouch underwear are much better...@ international jock. The pouch is long enough to hold your shaft and the cup really cradles your balls. And the material is smooth as silk. Can't wait to put them on in the morning