Cocksox Microfiber Thong

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some of their low-cut briefs. Never worn a thong, or tried their microfiber.

The CockSox pouch is kinda' small for me, but otherwise they're very nice. Mine were a decent choice.

Enjoy!

ive got the normal cotton thongs. my fav underwear so far

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how my size large Cocksox Microfiber Thong keeps my cock and balls away from my body.

cute women will look at me and smile at me now but I scared to wear it around town.

I should take photo and post it on here.

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone ever tried cheapundies.com?? They have an off and on selection with GREAT prices, if you see what you want. You'll have to sign up for their mailing list (which is daily).

Last edited:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone ever tried cheapundies.com?? They have an off and on selection with GREAT prices, if you see what you want. You'll have to sign up for their mailing list (which is daily).
Yeah but you have to set up for their mailing list, and only can get the one deal they give that the moment.

I gravitate to Unique Mens Underwear for deals. They aren't as good as they once were, but they still have good deals in their clearance rack, and carry plenty of names and great products.
:cool:

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have 3 off these thongs and they are awesome and super comfortable. Puts your bulge out on display for the world to admire it. My favourite is to wear them on a Saturday afternoon to the grocery store under light gym shorts and watch all the mommies stare (wife things I'm a slut for not having any shame)

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have 3 off these thongs and they are awesome and super comfortable. Puts your bulge out on display for the world to admire it. My favourite is to wear them on a Saturday afternoon to the grocery store under light gym shorts and watch all the mommies stare (wife things I'm a slut for not having any shame)
They're good under low-rise jeans.