Cocksuckers - What do you love about sucking cock?

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a teen and discovering the joys of sex, I knew a girl who made it known to everyone that she loved, loved, loved to give blowjobs. I asked her why. Without skipping a beat, she said she loved the feeling of power it gave her. That it was one of the few times she felt completely in control and, then, appreciated. (Needless to say, her words gave me a boner which I then gave to her.)

So, I ask all you happy cocksuckers out there, what is it that gets you off about sucking cock? For those who provide satisfaction at gloryholes, what is getting you going when you suck your third or fourth cock anonymously?

I ask with deep gratitude to those who love to suck.

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing more pleasing than to take the man you care about into your mouth and have his cock get hard. It is great watching his face as you worhship his cock and balls. As the cock gets harder and thicker and you can see him tense up from his head to his toes and fills you with his cum. What a great feeling having that seed pumped deep inside your mouth and than to see him finish and look like he just went into the gates of heaven.

BigDickLover33

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it's about submitting to another guy and allowing him to pleasure himself in my mouth and throat. Especially with bigger hung guys, I really like when the guy wants to ream out the back of my throat. I prefer straight men who aren't attracted to guys, but jsut like quality head. I also like guys who like being in control of a cockscuker. For me, it's all about pleasing a well hung guy and earining a mouth full of his xum.

Reactions: CumLovingMWM

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love when it is soft and i get to make it hard. Taste of a hard dick, sucking on him and knowing i will get my treat. DAMN, LET ME MAKE A CALL. I love the warmth, hardness, and my saliva and his pre cum mixed together [Rachael Ray words] Yumm-o.

Reactions: headhunted_

D_xfgsrw4

Experimental Member
Media
Why do i like to suck dick? Oh let me count the ways.... I just know that I love feeling it take up the room in my mouth. I love being able to make him cum from my lips. I love the power trip of it. A beautiful cock to me just warrants worshiping.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do i like to suck dick? Oh let me count the ways.... I just know that I love feeling it take up the room in my mouth. I love being able to make him cum from my lips. I love the power trip of it. A beautiful cock to me just warrants worshiping.

Call me. Never had a black chick. After the BJ do I get to tag it?

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not just getting the prize at the end, it's about caressing the soft flaccid cock and slowly tracing your fingertips down the shaft of his cock. Then slowly licking his balls, taking them in your mouth. Then taking your lips up the shaft of his cock and reaching the head. Then licking the head of the cock, hearing him moan. Then slowly taking him in your mouth. Feeling that cock as it hits the back of your throat. Sucking it waiting for that moment when he releases his load.
I hope that answers your question

Reactions: lilthing

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everything. The submission, yet still holding the power over your cock to make you cum. The feeling of a cock thickening, hardening in my mouth and throat. The feeling of a cock stretching and throbbing against my throat. The taste of his precum, and the way a cock pulses as I slide my tongue along the shaft ultimately swirling the head and lapping up his juices. The feeling of his nuts sliding and tightening in my mouth, the way they feel on my tongue. The way a hard cock looks as I edge it, deepening tones, thickening, viens pulsing. The look on a guys face as I bring him to the edge of cumming, then back off to tease and edge him longer. The sound of him moaning, breathing heavier and heavier as he gets closer. The feel of his body as I stroke his thighs, chest, abs, while I work his cock in my mouth. The sound of him tell me about his cock, how it feels, what he likes. The changes in his tone as my tongue hits the sweet spots on his cock. The shift in sweetness of his precum as he gets closer. The final licks before I take is pulsing, hard cock deep in my throat as his entire body tenses, he moans/gasps/swears and shoots his hot cum as my reward. The feeling of his cock throbbing against my throat as i swallow then his cock starts to go soft in my mouth as I gently lap it with my tongue, keeping it warm in my mouth taking the last drops as he lays back totally spent and relaxed knowing I gave him so much pleasure. Oh, and after a while sucking him hard and starting over again.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everything. The submission, yet still holding the power over your cock to make you cum. The feeling of a cock thickening, hardening in my mouth and throat. The feeling of a cock stretching and throbbing against my throat. The taste of his precum, and the way a cock pulses as I slide my tongue along the shaft ultimately swirling the head and lapping up his juices. The feeling of his nuts sliding and tightening in my mouth, the way they feel on my tongue. The way a hard cock looks as I edge it, deepening tones, thickening, viens pulsing. The look on a guys face as I bring him to the edge of cumming, then back off to tease and edge him longer. The sound of him moaning, breathing heavier and heavier as he gets closer. The feel of his body as I stroke his thighs, chest, abs, while I work his cock in my mouth. The sound of him tell me about his cock, how it feels, what he likes. The changes in his tone as my tongue hits the sweet spots on his cock. The shift in sweetness of his precum as he gets closer. The final licks before I take is pulsing, hard cock deep in my throat as his entire body tenses, he moans/gasps/swears and shoots his hot cum as my reward. The feeling of his cock throbbing against my throat as i swallow then his cock starts to go soft in my mouth as I gently lap it with my tongue, keeping it warm in my mouth taking the last drops as he lays back totally spent and relaxed knowing I gave him so much pleasure. Oh, and after a while sucking him hard and starting over again.

Everything but the submission.

I find it more the power. Also watching a cock grow and grow. If you get a grower with a huge cock there is nothing better. Slide it out of you lips and pull on the head stretching the shaft.

To take a big cock out of your mouth and say damn that is huge only to hear, it gets bigger. Then when you finally get it stiff to work on every inch. To hear the hiss, when you hit that special spot.

Hard at the same time soft. With a woman she could be lying, see When Harry Met Sally, but a cock can't lie. When you are doing a good job it gets bigger and harder. Then at the end you have that reward, that tells you that you did a good job.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
The taste, smell, and texture of a cock is what turns me on. I love the feeling of a hung cock deep down my throat. I'll hold it deep in my throat and make swollowing motions with my throat that i really get off on. I usually don't like it when a guy cums in my mouth, but I love it when it's deep in my throat when he comes.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to suck tits and lower lips. I have a bit of an oral fixation with doing it. So, I can certainly see why sucking a soft hot cock until it gets hard in my mouth and gives me that delicious wet surprise would be a fun activity to do again and again and again....