Cocksuckers - What do you love about sucking cock?

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might have answered before but I want to give a new and improved one....

I love hearing the low grunts, and the heavy breathing that my tops have when I suck their dick. when they rest their big hand on the back of my head and let me work my own magic. Their reaction when i go to town with their foreskin and it continues from their... and when you finish, the spurts of cum that just taste amazing... Then when they kiss you after you know you've given them an amazing feeling. They kiss you with a passion, and you know it's their own little way of saying thank you.

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oral sex in any form is purely about lavishing pleasure on another. On the surface, it's a selfless act, but the receiver is often as turned-on by the givers intense enjoyment of the act as well.

Personally, I love teasing a guy; touching him in various places with my hands, lips, and tongue, hinting at the pleasure that's to come, driving him half out of his mind with desire for me.

Of course, I also love pleasuring him... the look on his face while he's receiving, the noises he makes, the intense intimate connection that the act brings between us.

All this and many more things: I could talk on the subject for a good while. Sometimes I just can't help but use my mouth... =|

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The texture of the cock, the warmth of it, the pulse in the cock's veins. Especially making him feel, turned on, horny and wanted, making him feel good and loving his body. And then, the feeling of his cock twitch and spasming and then hot, thick, velvety smooth cum, streaming out of his cock warming your mouth and giving your tastebuds an orgasm and then swallowing his precious creamy nectar

Reactions: jmaninnepa

dalcockfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow - this thread made me rock hard. I've read through most of it - so many people sum it up different ways - but it is all so true. I'm a masculine white guy - am gay (love eating pussy too - but for the most part I am gay). There is just something inside of me - nothing makes me happier or harder than being able to get between a mans legs and take care of his cock for him. It is such a euphoria type trip to me.

I love knowing that I can do for that man and that cock what no other can at that point. I actually have good feed back from many - my cock sucking skills are some of the best. I truly like to deep throat and have learned to do it quite well. Have taken many 8 to 10 inch cocks all the way to the bush and am able to take a throat fucking that way as well.

Knowing that I am making that man and his cock as hard and taking him to that place - the ultimate for any man - climax and cumming - makes me rock hard although I rarely touch or care about my cock. It isn't about me. It is knowing that I am doing and giving him the best oral service - a blow job that he won't forget for months and getting him worked up to the point he will feed me his cum load - share part of his body with me I can take with me. It is part of my job to drink it all, clean him up and listen to him tell me I'm the best cocksucker there is. His hardness, his aggressiveness - every man out there - it is the one basic need other than food and breathing - to be able to get their nut. To know I'm doing it for him - just the ultimate - just hard to explain.

If you're in Dallas look me up - will show you what gets me off and you can rate me for the others around.

dorathyjayneTs1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Omg,,,this question in a no brainer in my case,,I totally Love sucking a cock,, special when it at it;s hardest,,and peak of ridgeness,throbbing vein popping stiff,,like a steel rod,,,
Well,,sucking a hard cock is my favorite sexual endevor,,no doubt
For me,,,the excitement and pleasure of being on my knee's
looking up at this fanstic hunk of masculity is to die for
Me on my knee's ,,,mouth open,,eye's pleading..tounge watering
for it...he grips his hard tool,,,slaps my face and mouth with it,teaseing and tauting,,,You want it bad,,don;t you slut..I only utter yes yes please please ,,,,He place's it on my soft lips,,graps my head,,firmly and slide;s that beauty slowing in my mouth,,
I suck it in like a straveing baby,,,Oh that first,,taste of masculine flavor,,,is like nector of the gods,,,a feeling of emince pleasure sends shivers up my spine,,,and there;s no stopping the orgams in my girly citty,,Slowly but with lust ,he feed me every inch,,,,fucking my mouth like a wild horny bull,,,I love it .I love it.. But to gain control,,I reach up,,and grasp it;s base,,,give homage to it,by kissing every inch,,to his balls,,,lick and lapping each nut taking each one in my mouth,,one at a time,,,then a long firm lick up his big dick,,,to savor,,it's mighty,,,knob ,,mush room head,,,kissing ,licking and playing homage to it;s special taste,of precum..I take a deep breath and place my warm saliva all over it,,,tilt my head back..as i guide his stiffness down my throat,,not stopping till the feeling of his bounce balls hit my chin,,,now my marathon begins...sucking and sucking,,slurping..licking ,lapping..till he ready to blow,,that first shot hits the back of my throat,,i swollow and feel it trickle down,,to my belly,,,he pulls out shooting all the way,,covering and lips ,,chin,,
face,,and i swollowing licking ,lapping every drop,,possiable,,
the feel ,,taste and flavor of his sweet fresh warm creams,,,gives me,,,double orgasms and wettness fills my pantys and legs
now cleaning up..is a pleasure of it;s own,,,haste make waste,,
a good cock sucker like me,,,wants every last drop..but also the goal,,to strive for seconds...I do love sucking cock,,why..it awesome.fanstic,,,marvelous and just a beautyfull thing.mmm mm mmm,,,good,,or plain and simple,,,so Yummie.

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I luv sucking cock and love everything about it. The fact i am sucking his big cock means i am in control. I will suck both balls in my mouth, shove as much cock in my mouth. Then when he cums open my mouth and swallow his seed greedly.

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would say I enjoy the control and the kick from knowing a guy is really getting off on me working his meat. I love the feeling of a large thick cock filling and stretching my mouth and throat. The more of a mouthfiller it is, the more I get turned on. I don't really enjoy anonymous oral sessions, besides if there is a little chemistry there, it makes the oral more enjoyable for both. I tend to compliment a lot if I'm very impressed and that usually translates into dirty talk and plenty of eye contact when I'm sucking.

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

GONZO4ME

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1. I like it when my sweet spot is hit. It makes me cum without actually ejaculating.
Men with longer cocks can hit it easier, guys with thick cocks drive me crazy.
2. I am a 6 '2 250# 52yr. Old wm.
I have always led in the military, as a father , in the workplace and in sports.
Kneeling or making my lips tongue throat available for a man's pleasure makes me feel as submissive as a man could ever feel. That as well as # 1 is why i love being a cocksucker.
3. I practiced to get past the gag reflex and can pleasure men that are unusually thick and long
With real deepthroat and I suppose that makes me feel a sense of power over a man whose cock is
Buried deep in my throat.
4. I am not crazy about cum but a man that cums big loads makes me cum.
I like to be face fucked but with men you have to play it by ear and let them lead.
A few times I have given a man what I know to be an excellent bj and the man never even twitched.
5.I would rather a man to pull out than cum like someone spilled molasses.
Knock the back of my tyroat out with hard hot and thick streams of delicious cum.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks a lot! What do I get for reading this thread? A huge drooling woody demanding my attention. Gee, who'da thunk it? :eek:

Know what I want? Just once I want to be able to experience what you all are going on about. But I know if I do it once I'll be hooked. Just look at all the people from Oklahoma posting on this site? They are all over every thread. Should have stayed in California ten years ago.

Oh well, off to take care of certain matters needing my attention. :smile:

ashtonrae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oral has got to be one of my all time favorite things to do but for me, I really get turned on by it growing and getting all the way hard from a semi to a full erection in my mouth and throat

I like to deepthroat when its semi erect and feel it grow in my throat I like watching it get all the way hard while I kiss and lick it. theres nothing like swallowing a half hard cock and watching it come back out of my throat fully hard and huge!

I love to hear the noises I am making a guy make and the faces he makes

I love pre-cum and cum and those two things have to be my favorite part about sucking cock that and when I have the opportunity to have more than one to suck on at the same time.... that has got to be one of my favorite things EVER!

:bj:

prekka_sd

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love pre-cum and cum and those two things have to be my favorite part about sucking cock that and when I have the opportunity to have more than one to suck on at the same time.... that has got to be one of my favorite things EVER!

:bj:

that statement made me so hard. The attitude of a woman who loves to suck cock and wants my cum is such a turn on

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy putting a flaccid cock in my mouth and feel it start growing and throbbing as I'm sucking. I love the feeling of getting them rock hard from flaccid til I drive them over the edge and they finish. I like uncut guys more than cut kind of too. They've been thicker/longer in my experience and they've all finished real quick for me.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do I like about sucking cock? Everything! I enjoy pleasuring another man and submitting to him as he uses me. I enjoy teasing him and looking up at him and smiling at him as I lick under the head of his cock and try to put the tip of my tongue in his piss hole. I like it when he places his hands behind my head and forces me to take more of his cock and I almost choke. Sometimes I do choke and sometimes I enjoy it when he tells me, "I am an excellent cocksucker". Then, I feel his cock beginning to twitch in my mouth and he tenses and pushes all of his penis into my mouth and I know he is going to cum as I begin to swallow his semen. It's so sensual.

gimmeesome

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in my mouth and I love cum... I had a boy friend awhile ago.. he was a heavy cummer. Oh my.. If I made him wait a week he would shoot 4 loads and I mean big loads.. God I love sucking him off.. he could be gentle or hard. he could tell when I wanted him to fuck my mouth, ya know? grab my head in his hands and just push his cock down my throat.. damn that make me hot. I guess it was the deal that i really had power over him. I would let him or I wouldn't. He loved the way I sucked his cock so much, I could make him go a week or longer without getting off. Totally me being selfish to get those huge loads he shot.. I have been sucking cocks for 2 years in search of someone who cums like that. I see them on videos but cant' fine em... He jacked off one time and I actually had a tape measure out. His first load shot up 10"! second about the same, third about 8, 4th about 6 and then two more that were maybe 2-4 " above the head of his cock. Oh man, for someone like me who loves cock he was a dream cum true. Never drank so much cum in my life and would problably pay to find someone who can cum like that. Oh ya, not to make you guys jealous, but I would lick him and suck him a bit and he would just start literally dripping pre cum. Honestly, he had as much honey pre cum as some of the guys Iv'e sucked off had cum.. Well now Im depressed. I'll never find a man with a cock so full as him.. but at least I was cum drunk for awhile.
If you are a heavy cummer and want a mouth to fuck... please look me up

Reactions: lilthing