Cocksuckers - What do you love about sucking cock?

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it's pretty much just the opportunity to play with a cock and make somebody else feel so good. I'm kind of an enigma in that I'm not really into guys, but I love cocks--the hardness of the shaft but the softness of the head at the same time, the pulsing and twitching you feel during the act, the surge and flex when they come. Most of all I love that I can inspire such pleasure in someone else that they trust me enough to have something so valuable in my mouth. Looking forward to next time.

Reactions: bfus

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I'm kind of an enigma in that I'm not really into guys, but I love cocks ...

Nothing enigmatic about that, there are plenty of us who feel exactly the same as you in that regard. Hail, almighty penis!

Oralbiguy2013

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me I love to feel a man grow in my mouth. I love to taste the pre cum and feel him squirm trying his best not to cum to fast in my mouth. I also really love a hung stud being big enough to have a lot of cock left over after I have taken as much in my mouth as possible. I also think about how good that will feel once he gets inside my pussy!

It is pretty fucking hot when a cock is soft and gets hard as its in your mouth

TravelinCub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a double edged sword (pardon the pun). Being on my knees looking up into a man's face while he slides his cock in my mouth and continues down my throat is so freaking hot. Knowing I'm giving him control of my throat but, yet, I have the power to make him feel good is great. Going from a gentle touch of using my hands and mouth to letting him "guide/force" my face on his cock is a real trip for me as a cocksucker. Being respected as a man sucking a cock then flipping to being dominated as a hole/mouth to use and maybe even back to sensual/gentle techniques is AMAZING!

D_vfrtr

1st Like
Media
I also enjoy the submissiveness of it (not that it's exclusively about that). Having a guy gag you a little with a big one is fun and challenging. Being instructed to pleasure a man is incredibly arousing. Sucking a penis is so much about embracing pure manhood to its fullest.

deepthroatmaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is nothing more pleasing than to take the man you care about into your mouth and have his cock get hard. It is great watching his face as you worhship his cock and balls. As the cock gets harder and thicker and you can see him tense up from his head to his toes and fills you with his cum. What a great feeling having that seed pumped deep inside your mouth and than to see him finish and look like he just went into the gates of heaven.
as above, but I love taking cock at gloryholes, love to see different size and shaped anon cocks - im well known at our local sexshop for giving the best deepthroat - love to suck a flaccid cock till it's rock hard and deep also blessed with no gag reflex and a taste for cum

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think what I like most is seeing a guy clothed and then seeing his naked dick. How he trims...How his balls hang...How his dick is shaped...What the head looks like...The color of his pubes...
Then how it feels when he first slips his cock in your mouth...How it feels when he pushes it all the way down your throat...How he uses you to get off...And if you're lucky what it feels like when he really fucks your mouth hard!
It just amazes me how every cock is different. They're like a fingerprint...I never get tired of sucking them!

LisaCar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This post has been removed for a violation of the rules.

4. Content

• Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThirstyAndVersatile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its that power and control. Knowing that its your mouth , your tongue , your lis and your rhythms that are making him edge towards orgasm. Knowing its you that's making him harder and wetter , that it takes a few carefully executed sucks to get him off. And knowing that you made him moan his his head off. You made him squirt that warm load.

Plus it tastes so fucking good

Reactions: pinokio

Ravenskies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh I love sucking cock, I get so turned on by it, from slow and sensual, making out with a cock that can last for hours. I also have an oral fixation, I just love the feeling of a cock in my mouth, the taste, the smell, sweet pre-cum , making him melt from pleasure, watching his head lean back as he bites his lip, hearing him moan and say fuck.. but what really turns me on is straight up dirty girl BJ, rough, smacking my face, Deep throating, face fucking, I can hold cock down my throat without gagging for a few, but as soon as I do gag, my panties are soaked, craving cock deep in me, but then I want to go back to sucking. I just love it.

turtle74

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get pleasure from giving pleasure and there is nothing more satisfying than feeling a flaccid cock harden in your mouth. Then listening to someone squirm with pleasure as you suck their balls as their cock rubs on your face. The smell is in incredible. Then allowing the hard cock down throat and having his balls hit my chin as I am being face fucked. Then the ultimate pleasure is being fed a load of cum knowing you have done a good job. Sometimes I actually have cum just giving head.