Cocksuckers: Why Is It So Hard to Find Regular Cock

ATX_Sucka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suck a steady stream of guys off, but find that most times it's just a one timee thing or rarely a two-or-three-peat. This despite that many guys tell me I'm one of the best cocksuckers they've experienced.

For reference, most guys I suck are around my age (under 30) and gay/bi-curious.

Any insight? Do you other cocksuckers mostly suck a procession of randoms or have regular feeders?

I suck a steady stream of guys off, but find that most times it's just a one timee thing or rarely a two-or-three-peat. This despite that many guys tell me I'm one of the best cocksuckers they've experienced.

For reference, most guys I suck are around my age (under 30) and gay/bi-curious.

Any insight? Do you other cocksuckers mostly suck a procession of randoms or have regular feeders?

For me, it's both. I don't have a preference as long as they have a big cock, my youngest regular is 20 and my oldest is 54 (I have 4), but I always like finding new guys

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
short answer, men are whores and the grass is greener.

This is probably the most plausible answer...most men are always out searching for something bigger (in a cocksuckers case) or better (in a feeders case). I have one guy that I suck off on a regular basis. He's very tall, his cock is long and very fat, whenever we schedule a session he always shows up, he likes to get rimmed (which is a ++ for me), he could care less about stroking or sucking or even seeing my cock (a true feeder in that respect), and he's not looking for a relationship or any other sort of commitment...sounds like the perfect match. But even so, it's just one hung guy, and like huge cock too much to only taste one. Plus, he doesn't really treat me like the whore I want to be treated like (I won't go into details).

So I find myself searching for others, and I've met plenty, but some of these guys are married or otherwise "straight" have never had another guy suck them...the thrill turns them on, but that doesn't win out over their concern about getting caught or catching a disease, or plain guilt. If the guy is gay, he's not going to limit himself to one cocksucker, and if he's packing a huge tool he doesn't have to, he's got cocksuckers flying at him from all directions, he can afford to have a different cocksucker everyday.

My biggest problem is finding guys that aren't into reciprocation and can truly take control of the session. I'll meet a guy, he'll tell me he's dominant, that he's ok with no recip, and as soon as he walks through the door he's ass naked before the door closes behind him and asking to suck my cock, and I'm standing there having barely gotten my shoes off. I HATE THAT. It screams of desperation, submissiveness, and a general lack of manliness. "I'm" the one that should be stripped naked, exposed, and begging to get my lips and throat used...but i digress...:rolleyes:

I think another big part of it is that a lot of men who have cocksuckers may not be completely gay or still want to keep enough of a distance away from us oral bottoms, as to still validate their "heterosexuality", so they bounce from bottom to bottom, freeing them from growing any sustain feelings of intimacy with the same guy

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

All of my regulars are outwardly gay or outwardly bi, so I suppose that's what makes them comfortable with seeing me as much as they do, but I have blown "straight" guys, they typically don't come back for more

Reactions: Alexanderr2080

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably the most plausible answer...most men are always out searching for something bigger (in a cocksuckers case) or better (in a feeders case). I have one guy that I suck off on a regular basis. He's very tall, his cock is long and very fat, whenever we schedule a session he always shows up, he likes to get rimmed (which is a ++ for me), he could care less about stroking or sucking or even seeing my cock (a true feeder in that respect), and he's not looking for a relationship or any other sort of commitment...sounds like the perfect match. But even so, it's just one hung guy, and like huge cock too much to only taste one. Plus, he doesn't really treat me like the whore I want to be treated like (I won't go into details).

So I find myself searching for others, and I've met plenty, but some of these guys are married or otherwise "straight" have never had another guy suck them...the thrill turns them on, but that doesn't win out over their concern about getting caught or catching a disease, or plain guilt. If the guy is gay, he's not going to limit himself to one cocksucker, and if he's packing a huge tool he doesn't have to, he's got cocksuckers flying at him from all directions, he can afford to have a different cocksucker everyday.

My biggest problem is finding guys that aren't into reciprocation and can truly take control of the session. I'll meet a guy, he'll tell me he's dominant, that he's ok with no recip, and as soon as he walks through the door he's ass naked before the door closes behind him and asking to suck my cock, and I'm standing there having barely gotten my shoes off. I HATE THAT. It screams of desperation, submissiveness, and a general lack of manliness. "I'm" the one that should be stripped naked, exposed, and begging to get my lips and throat used...but i digress...:rolleyes:

WOW, Sizeaddict, you said a mouthfull there. I can relate, as a fellow cocksucker.

sw1dick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can I add something from the "other perspective"? I usually have a small number of regular suckers. One or two I have been getting blown by regularly for 3+ years.

Usually though, at some point, the chemistry breaks down. Sort of difficult to describe, but with some it's just a certain way that they push at the no-strings boundary and want to find out things about me. Some guys are happy just to suck dick, but I'd say about two-thirds eventually want to find out about my household, my income, what I do for a living etc... Why do I have a problem with this? Fuck knows. But I do.

Other times, the chemistry just isn't there from the start: I'm promised deepthroat and I barely get head; the guy just isn't what he claimed to be; he's off his tits. Sometimes, it must be the other way round tho, and I disappoint the sucker and maybe that's why the chemistry isn't there.

And finally, occasionally, I really do just lose a guy's number. I can think of at least five I have accidentally lost touch with that I would love to see slurping on me again.

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think another big part of it is that a lot of men who have cocksuckers may not be completely gay or still want to keep enough of a distance away from us oral bottoms, as to still validate their "heterosexuality", so they bounce from bottom to bottom, freeing them from growing any sustain feelings of intimacy with the same guy

I've had that kind of exp also...mostly been w/ married "str8" or bi guys......and some have seemed like they feel like they will have to turn in their "hetero membership card" if they let go and admit how much they are enjoyng it... or allow any feelings of intimacy of any kind to develop between them and their suck buddy...lol don't want to be "friends with benefits".... or maybe even "acquaintences with benefits" ...or confuse the all out passion for giving oral pleasure to a buddy for an indication that the sucker is going to want more from them than just a good safe budd to have sum nsa, discreet fun with.

hence the "safely anonymous" glory hole.... get awesome head and still be able to pretend that it is anybody you want on the other side... or suck the livvin' heck out of another man and have your role as a cock sucker (publicly un-macho, or shameful or submissive...whatever...) still be a secret between you and the faceless set of genitals that comes jutting thru the gh.

A good regular feeder buddy who can just accept the gift of exquisite oral pleasure/adoration w/o things getting weird is just as hard to find as a good sucker...lol

Reactions: Alexanderr2080

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you have 2 or 3 regulars, stick to them, you're lucky. most gay men prefer random it seems but a bi a semi-str8 guy can appreciate talented cocksuckers.

i think this is great advice.
as i posted before i had 3 BJ's from the same guy (in 2 sessions).
it was very good. he gave off the impression it was on the DL. then it comes to my attention he is blowing everyone and multiple in the same day. big turn off for me. remember straight dudes are already apprehensive about getting a BJ on the DL.
the last thing you need if the guy giving the BJ is all over the place and gives you something

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

good points. i mean let's say a guy got a BJ and it weas great but next time you text cocksucker says he is home which is 45 mins away from you or he is not available right now. a "straight" or inexperienced guy can post for a BJ on CL and have mulitple offers w/in walking distance

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

this is true and in my case even after 3 BJ's the guy started asking if i would ever consider fucking him.....

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of my regulars are outwardly gay or outwardly bi, so I suppose that's what makes them comfortable with seeing me as much as they do, but I have blown "straight" guys, they typically don't come back for more

honestly if they are truly straight it was probably a last resort thing and thats why they never came back.
they probably prefer a hot girl, an ugly girl with a good body, any girl but when out of options took a BJ from a dude.
but anytime he has another option he'd take that first.