Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is probably the most plausible answer...most men are always out searching for something bigger (in a cocksuckers case) or better (in a feeders case). I have one guy that I suck off on a regular basis. He's very tall, his cock is long and very fat, whenever we schedule a session he always shows up, he likes to get rimmed (which is a ++ for me), he could care less about stroking or sucking or even seeing my cock (a true feeder in that respect), and he's not looking for a relationship or any other sort of commitment...sounds like the perfect match. But even so, it's just one hung guy, and like huge cock too much to only taste one. Plus, he doesn't really treat me like the whore I want to be treated like (I won't go into details).

So I find myself searching for others, and I've met plenty, but some of these guys are married or otherwise "straight" have never had another guy suck them...the thrill turns them on, but that doesn't win out over their concern about getting caught or catching a disease, or plain guilt. If the guy is gay, he's not going to limit himself to one cocksucker, and if he's packing a huge tool he doesn't have to, he's got cocksuckers flying at him from all directions, he can afford to have a different cocksucker everyday.

My biggest problem is finding guys that aren't into reciprocation and can truly take control of the session. I'll meet a guy, he'll tell me he's dominant, that he's ok with no recip, and as soon as he walks through the door he's ass naked before the door closes behind him and asking to suck my cock, and I'm standing there having barely gotten my shoes off. I HATE THAT. It screams of desperation, submissiveness, and a general lack of manliness. "I'm" the one that should be stripped naked, exposed, and begging to get my lips and throat used...but i digress...:rolleyes:
Sizeaddict..I can definately relate. I'm tall and vers,depending on who I'm playing with and so I end up being the dom more often than not.
You also look more like a top than a bottom, at least in my opinion, so I'm sure that contributes to your situation.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you have 2 or 3 regulars, stick to them, you're lucky. most gay men prefer random it seems but a bi a semi-str8 guy can appreciate talented cocksuckers.

Just for clarity, what is the OP's definition of regular feeder? I have read the thread but still unclear to me. Is regular simply a feeder engaging in repeated visits regardless of time between experiences, or a feeder that visits on more of a scheduled type situation? I am curious seeing as how in a hetero relationship I think it would be someone that simply continues to return.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not easy to arrange these things. I'd like to find a guy in my town who'd like to suck me, but it hasn't worked. I'm not a kid anymore, so I know that's a potential problem. But it all still works and I feel pretty sure someone would like it.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably the most plausible answer...most men are always out searching for something bigger (in a cocksuckers case) or better (in a feeders case). I have one guy that I suck off on a regular basis. He's very tall, his cock is long and very fat, whenever we schedule a session he always shows up, he likes to get rimmed (which is a ++ for me), he could care less about stroking or sucking or even seeing my cock (a true feeder in that respect), and he's not looking for a relationship or any other sort of commitment...sounds like the perfect match. But even so, it's just one hung guy, and like huge cock too much to only taste one. Plus, he doesn't really treat me like the whore I want to be treated like (I won't go into details).

So I find myself searching for others, and I've met plenty, but some of these guys are married or otherwise "straight" have never had another guy suck them...the thrill turns them on, but that doesn't win out over their concern about getting caught or catching a disease, or plain guilt. If the guy is gay, he's not going to limit himself to one cocksucker, and if he's packing a huge tool he doesn't have to, he's got cocksuckers flying at him from all directions, he can afford to have a different cocksucker everyday.

My biggest problem is finding guys that aren't into reciprocation and can truly take control of the session. I'll meet a guy, he'll tell me he's dominant, that he's ok with no recip, and as soon as he walks through the door he's ass naked before the door closes behind him and asking to suck my cock, and I'm standing there having barely gotten my shoes off. I HATE THAT. It screams of desperation, submissiveness, and a general lack of manliness. "I'm" the one that should be stripped naked, exposed, and begging to get my lips and throat used...but i digress...:rolleyes:

THIS is exactly the way I feel and the experiences I've had! It's frustrating since I know i'm a great cocksucker and really just want to provide the straight men I suck with a service, but a damned good one!

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone who doesn't come back could have his own story, but here are some possibilities. ) The guy could be in a relationship or just not be secure in his sexual ID. He could have given in to his "demons" the first time and not want to make it a habit. 2) Other guys may fear intimacy. Getting sucked once by a stranger is an impersonal transaction. Turning it into a recurring arrangement might make him insecure about how to talk to and interact with you. 3) He might feel he has something to hide and not trust you not to embarrass you somehow or somewhere when he's out of a drop-of-the-pants environment.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

macaduno

Experimental Member
Media
I travel across the country frequently on business and seem to always find cocks to suck when I travel. However, when I'm in my home town, I can't seem to find a good steady regular who I can just hit up and go visit and thoroughly worship their cock and balls and swallow all their cum. It's frustrating because although I'm married, I absolutely love sucking cocks and I crave the taste of cum. My wife is aware and is perfectly happy with me being bi because she gets to have regular mmf threesomes with me and she loves it when I help her suck cock. We do have a few regulars for our threesomes, all are straight as far as they won't touch me but they are ok with her and I sucking cock and me cleaning up the cum off her face or tits when they cum on her. She has a BBC regular (we are white) who is huge, 10.5", not super thick, just a perfect cock that we both love to suck and she loves to fuck. He cum's huge amounts too, usually on her ass or face and I lick it up but recently she had him pull out and cum directly in my mouth while she squeezed my balls hard and told me to swallow all his cum. I would love to find a regular though for just a one on one session, me showing up, dropping to my knee's, swallowing down their cock and cum and leaving, two or three times a week. Just can't seem to get that set up but so long as my wife's pussies involved, well the BBC guy, he has been doing us for 5 years.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a couple of cocksuckers that service me semi-regularly. They suck my dick how I like it and they don't want anymore that a sexual relationship. Sizematters probably hit all of the possible theories for why the consistency isn't there.

I have a couple of cocksuckers that service me semi-regularly. They suck my dick how I like it and they don't want anymore that a sexual relationship. Sizematters probably hit all of the possible theories for why the consistency isn't there.

That's how it should be. I'm in an open relationship, so when I meet another guy, I don't want to date or be intimate, he can call me when he's horny or vice versa and let that be all

Stl_Smoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a regular cocksucker and it can be a real challenge to meet up. He's rarely available when I'm in the mood, and he's usually available only during lunch or immediately after work when sex is usually the last thing on my mind. So in my case, it's just a matter of bad timing. I need to be able to reach my ccksucker when I'm in the mood, not when it's convenient for him.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am married and love to suck. I have about 2 other married men I suck off on a regular basis who are all around my age 52. I do have one 19yo I do on occasion maybe twice a year when he is in town or passing through but that is about it.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some guys are just flakes, and some just don't get it. It doesn't have to be drama filled. It's just a blow job.

One guy kept talking about his marital problems. One guy was texting me at all hours of the day asking if I'm free because he needed head right then. I had already told him I'm only free for a few hours during middle of the day. Don't text me asking for head when I'm sitting down for dinner. Then he asked to fuck me, and wanted me to help him find a boyfriend.

One guy actually gets it. He emails to see when I'm free. I tell him and the time either works for him or it doesn't. If not, he lets me know and says he will be in touch. When the time is good, he shows up, gets blown, says Thank You, and leaves.

I'm not your counselor, your match maker, or your hole. I just want to suck dick.

I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and shoved down my throat. I love gagging on a cock if it is forced down my throat. I love the taste of cum and swallow every time. Best of all is to feel him thrusting deep in my mouth and hear the sounds he makes> the feel of the cum pulsing out of his cock as he shoot a heavy load in me. I have had many one time only, but the ones I like is the ones that take charge and make sure that I get the clit in my throat worked over real good. I have had men with long cocks and short one. It doesn't matter techniques does. I love a fat cock as it will fill the whole mouth making sure I gag on it. Having him pinch my nose as he holds it all the way down my clit is great. I facesetting and extreme rough guy make me feel used the way I like. There is no better feeling than knowing a man can get turned on by fucking my mouth for a long time.