Cocksuckers: Why Is It So Hard to Find Regular Cock

obidient4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll do You once..I'm in Sardinia OH to suck Cock..I can travel some..I'm an obedient submissive bottom Cocksuker..One on one or more..I love outdoor sex..Versatile Men, Straight Guys, Gay Tops, Bi Men..I love Younger Guys, 18 - ?.Bukkakes..Get off how and shoot where You want..Have fun..:p rleebrown@yahoo.com

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I travel across the country frequently on business and seem to always find cocks to suck when I travel. However, when I'm in my home town, I can't seem to find a good steady regular who I can just hit up and go visit and thoroughly worship their cock and balls and swallow all their cum. It's frustrating because although I'm married, I absolutely love sucking cocks and I crave the taste of cum. My wife is aware and is perfectly happy with me being bi because she gets to have regular mmf threesomes with me and she loves it when I help her suck cock. We do have a few regulars for our threesomes, all are straight as far as they won't touch me but they are ok with her and I sucking cock and me cleaning up the cum off her face or tits when they cum on her. She has a BBC regular (we are white) who is huge, 10.5", not super thick, just a perfect cock that we both love to suck and she loves to fuck. He cum's huge amounts too, usually on her ass or face and I lick it up but recently she had him pull out and cum directly in my mouth while she squeezed my balls hard and told me to swallow all his cum. I would love to find a regular though for just a one on one session, me showing up, dropping to my knee's, swallowing down their cock and cum and leaving, two or three times a week. Just can't seem to get that set up but so long as my wife's pussies involved, well the BBC guy, he has been doing us for 5 years.

See, now that's just selfish, lol. Sounds like you already have the perfect situation!

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I suck a steady stream of guys off, but find that most times it's just a one timee thing or rarely a two-or-three-peat. This despite that many guys tell me I'm one of the best cocksuckers they've experienced.

For reference, most guys I suck are around my age (under 30) and gay/bi-curious.

Any insight? Do you other cocksuckers mostly suck a procession of randoms or have regular feeders?

Just roll with it. It's like Christmas. Never know what you're gonna get beforehand. So, with that being said, and the professional cocksucker that you are, don't give out your number til afterwards. My two cents.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
honestly if they are truly straight it was probably a last resort thing and thats why they never came back.
they probably prefer a hot girl, an ugly girl with a good body, any girl but when out of options took a BJ from a dude.
but anytime he has another option he'd take that first.

Boo! You're in sales, aren't you?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It varies. I am not much into the random revolving door thing anymore. I have four or five regulars. 19, 19, 23, 23, 24. I've been blowing each of them for months...some more than a year.
On a hunch, I checked your pics---you look like just a dandy little cocksucker! I will be in Yukon early august, I have a absolutely lovely cock I'd like to have serviced while I'm gone. 3x a day should suffice. C.S.'r to be tested and exclusive. I am willing to compensate for said exclusivity.

Helena, Mt. Really nice place to stay, I'm generous with $$----I have a strong focus on this cock currently, an agreement in place---if maintenance is in place.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the record, I am not offering to pay someone to have sex. I am offering to pay them not to--LOL! rarely do I meet a cock---er--a man with a cock----who's sex drive approaches mine. And I like it raw , with this one!

I was raised/trained to be in control of my mind and body and have pursued many disciplines to make it so.

I was also encouraged to be independent---and definitly financially independent---I've got Plenty of $$ to last and to do what I want---and I share, faithful talented cockworshiper apply here.......it's two hands and a mouthful....and delicious!

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm mostly straight but I like mutual oral/jacking from time to time if its convenient location-wise, and the guy has a big cock.. I think in a lot of cases like mine, its a spur of the moment thing...hosting is a big issue, and I like fellow masc guys to play with, often the bi guys online lean more to the gay side and will want kissing, anal etc.

Also I'd think a lot of dudes that play orally, probably have insecurity issues that havent been dealt with. They do it once in a while but feel guilty etc until the next time

Reactions: Comedydude

Totally cool thread. I’d like for it to startup again. Anyone up for discussion? If so, I’m more than happy to discuss.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you guys know of a website to alert business travelers who may be coming into your town that you are available to go down on them? I actually met one guy who told me he loves to get his cock sucked when he travels in his work; just so happens he doesn't come into my area.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking as someone who does not sick dick nor do I even like to get sucked too much, I would say, maybe it’s diccic to find a regular cock to suck because people might get bored. I know I like to keep my bottoms on rotation so I don’t get bored w any particular guy. Just a thought.

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would be happy to have a regular cocksucker in my area but there aren't many around who I would feel comfortable with. I get loads of "offers" on apps like Grindr but (no exaggeration) at least 95% of them disappear or stop responding when it comes to arranging to meet.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You need to charge for it. I do erotic massage and have always found it much easier to find regular cocks when you make them pay. Much harder to find the free ones for me. The straight guys fell less guilty if they pay. I had a six year boytoy fuck buddy who started out paying at 19 but transitioned to free.

Reactions: mutualjax

Speaking as someone who does not sick dick nor do I even like to get sucked too much, I would say, maybe it’s diccic to find a regular cock to suck because people might get bored. I know I like to keep my bottoms on rotation so I don’t get bored w any particular guy. Just a thought.

Honey, most self-proclaimed “tops” aren’t even good enough in bed to deserve a rotation of bottoms. A lot of desperate bottoms out there.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honey, most self-proclaimed “tops” aren’t even good enough in bed to deserve a rotation of bottoms. A lot of desperate bottoms out there.

I guess it sucks having so many bad experiences that you are down on tops as a whole. Perhaps if we would have came across one another during one of my visits to Miami, I could demonstrate what a good top can do for you. Maybe next time I visit.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

I guess it sucks having so many bad experiences that you are down on tops as a whole. Perhaps if we would have came across one another during one of my visits to Miami, I could demonstrate what a good top can do for you. Maybe next time I visit.

Nah, I'm good. Thanks.

chris.chruz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you guys know of a website to alert business travelers who may be coming into your town that you are available to go down on them? I actually met one guy who told me he loves to get his cock sucked when he travels in his work; just so happens he doesn't come into my area.
It looks like a good app idea lol any app developers willing to work on this one..

Reactions: subdividemylipz

reyes12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's difficult

i prefer straight guys as it don't want any motives but pleasuring their cock and eating their cum. don't want a boyfriend or partner from it so them being straight is better as i have no desire to turn a straight guy or date one.

just let me taste your dick regulary and feed me cum