Cocksucking Motivations

Mr_Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw here several threads where people claim they seek and enjoy suck the cocks of strangers and on a regular basis. I read many people suck, than leave, without geting returned the favor.

I totally understand why people enjoy having someone coming sucking your cock all the time. On the other hand I am curious to understand the type of pleasure or gratification people get from sucking cocks without getting their own sucked.

I am straight (bicurious, but never tried anything), and as much as I enjoy going down on a a woman, I do not get enough satisfaction that would make me seek this sole action with strangers. I also never heard of women sucking cock (for free) on a regular basis.

So, anyone with experience in frequent cocksucking could share his (or her) experience and motivations and how to get satisfaction? Do you somehow climax while doing it or it is more psychological?

Anyhow, I do whish more people were into volonteer cock sucking, the world would be a better and more relaxed place!

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine in most situations there are psychological aspects to it.
I do enjoy being face fucked and therefore being with an aggressive/dominant guy, but ultimately...
I LOVE cocksucking... the majority of times I don't climax and am perfectly ok with that.
My desire in that moment is to be of service and as such I am happy when he is satisfied.

bimarriedguysc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that there is a psychological aspect to sucking cock and not wanting anything in return. There is a good feeling I get when a soft cock gets hard in my mouth or when I get a thick long one all the way down my throat.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also agree with the psychological aspects of wanting to suck cock. If I'm attracted to the cock (even better if I'm actually attracted to the guy it's attached to), I don't always have to get off. There's something about being of service and getting the job done right so they'll want to come back for more. Feeling used, which I know seems counterintuitive, can be a huge turn-on. More often, though, I'm on the receiving end of getting orally serviced. My preference is that my sucker keep me in his mouth after I cum and get himself off, as I like the idea of him being totally satisfied. I've found that most guys sucking me just don't care if they get off or not.

popup_al

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never understood the attraction to a man. I do understand that the penis is a beautiful organ, though... and there's nothing better than having your cock sucked by a good cocksucker... it's absolute heaven on earth. To all of you who love to do that... Thank you. Sometimes I envy what you can do.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like others have already said. It's a psychological gratification for me as well. I get more enjoyment out of pleasuring others and I find my favorite method to be by pleasuring with oral. I've been complemented numerous times on my skill and technique so naturally I enjoy the praise also. Now while I may not climax at the time of the act I do find that the memory of the experience is far more gratifying for me and can lead to me climaxing in the future at any given time, depending on how turned on I was by the man and his reaction to my bj skills.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with @HOU_HEADHUNTER that the memory of sucking a cock serves as an image to climax many times in the future.

I first started oral service without reciprocation with my wife. For decades we chased the ever elusive mutual orgasm during sex. I started giving her oral and told her not to worry about me. It was difficult for her at first, but the reality is that once I stopped focusing on my pleasure, all my energy went into her. And when she finally relaxed and just received, her orgasms were explosive. There were times when I though my head was going to pop off she squeezed me so hard.

The same mentality has carried over into sucking cock. I haven’t had a lot of experience but when I don’t worry about my own dick I am a better cocksucker.

There is also an element of being dominated by another man that is exciting for me.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all your replies,

It is arousing to know there are people out there craving to be dominated and have their mouth full.

Since I met my buddy who is 7 x 6.5 I have discovered the feeling of craving to be dominated and have my mouth full. I love to lay there and feel his cock stretch me to my limit. It's like you realize a cock that big automatically deserves to be continuously pleased and it is your job to submit to it. I even told him he's ruined me and he's say he sees it. I could literally lay there all night and let him stretch my gut out.

I'm working on getting him to put a leather razor strap across my bare ass several times before he puts it to me.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me it’s the excitement of surrendering to him, giving him the pleasure and the enduring bragging rights. It lasts beyond the action. We’ll both remember it, and I know he’ll think of me on my knees for him the next time he sees me. That all starts with the first second my knees bend.