Cocksucking skills

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by JoeNeckbone, Jul 3, 2006.

1. JoeNeckbone

JoeNeckbone New Member

Albums:
    A guy in another forum I was checking out recently said that his boyfriend sucked his cock better than his wife does.:eek: I said then why don't you and your boyfriend show your wife how to suck cock better than she does. :confused: Give her some lessons so to speak. He said men just naturally suck better cock than women do and his wife more than likely was a good a cocksucker as she was going to get. She would never satisfy him like his boyfriend does orally.Please tell me why a man sucks another mans cock better than a woman can? IS THIS A VALID STATEMENT TO MAKE about cocksucking ability?Or is this guy talking shit about WHO GIVES BETTER head? HAVING ONLY HAD MY COCK SUCKED BY WOMEN I have no idea if what he alleges is true.:rolleyes: Who has had their cock sucked by both a woman and a man AND HAS SOMETHING RELEVANT TO SAY ABOUT THIS? I am curious who sucks better cock....or if its a skill anyone can excel at.

the attached images all move.

Attached Files:

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    He is talking shit. Same as women who claim women are better at eating pussy. It's just not true.

3. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    its probably a bit of a generalisation
    but I have had bisexual lovers who have said the same thing that i suck cock better than their wives/girlfriends
    i think its part because you have the equipment - you know what to do to the equipment. And I think to a large part men aren't as communicative in bed as women... a guy is not going to tell you that you're doing something wrong - he's probably just happy enough that he's getting his end wet (please note this is probably also quite a large generalisation)

4. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Y'really don't think? I have always thought that both of these stereotypes were true.

5. missbec

missbec New Member

wow, i should practice up by the sounds of things
    is it wrong not to enjoy come?
    -bec

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, in my experience a guy will not tell you you are doing anything wrong unless you are hurting him. However, he will tell you if he can't believe how amazing it was. I'd think if they'd had many who were better, they'd simply say, "Thank you," or nothing at all. Women, generally, are awful at eating pussy. They can't do it. Generally. I have been with one show-stopper. She was better at it than most of the men I encountered. However, the others were god-awful. They could not get me off that way.

I have posted on this site, and another, step by step my technique, in such a way as to help others who'd asked for such help. I was told publicly, and privately, by a few gay men on both boards that as described, it read better than what they'd received from some of their partners. I don't doubt them. it is a fabulous and very successful technique. I have learned to adapt it for different shapes, sizes and preferences. I believe the key is enthusiasm. I know several women who do it more or less the same way. They'd have to. We have spent the last 12 years or so coaching each other. (That goes back to the point you made about communication.)

I've spoken to some men who would disagree with any generalisation of men giving better head than women.

So this made me think. I wondered why it would not be correct to generalise that men give better head or that women eat out better. I mean those generalisations do seem quite logical. I came up with this:

Once the body part is in someone's mouth, or covered by their hand, The posessor cannot see it. He or she no longer has much of a clue what is happening to it. I know when I say to a man, "Oh, Fuck! What are you doing? That's great!" They without exceptionrefuse to tell me, and without exception have said, "Why? You planning to tell the next motherfucker?!" The answer of course is yes, but I keep quiet. LOL

Anyway, that's my theory. What do you think?

7. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

missbec,

There is no such thing as right and wrong.

Enjoy the rest of your life.

Regards,
    Chase

<3<3<3

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust me. Oral sex from another woman is boring enough that if it ever happens again, she will have begged me until I couldn't stand it. One good giver out of the lot is not a good track record.

9. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

BronxBombshell,

I really have absolutely no evidence to support my opinion and am completely open to the possibility that I am wrong. However, for now, I think I will probably continue believing it b/c I have heard girls say exactly the opposite of what you are saying and I have heard boys say exactly the opposite of what you are saying, too.

Probably what's throwing you off is that you're straight and give amazing head.

<3<3<3

10. missbec

missbec New Member

oh you are a funny boy :cool:

11. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

What, you don't believe me?

12. missbec

missbec New Member

honey, i dont think you can believe yourself =p

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Yuh-huh!

:tongue:

14. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    Well yes men don't automatically give good head - I've had some shockers...

I pretty much agree with your theory - although most men still like to be in a position where the can see what is happening... I think its one of the other threads where most guys have said they love seeing their cock going in & out of a mouth.

Its really funny - I had one guy tell me that he hated people using teeth - now most men when you even suggest the idea of using teeth will freak out... but again if you know how to use your teeth - then go for it - it can be a very handy weapon in your oral arsenal.

I think the main thing and I can only assume this also applies to oral sex with woman (something i have no experience with) that you need to be aware of your partners body - you need to see how they respond when you do something... (the non-verbal communication I suppose)

15. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Anyone who uses their teeth on my penis is getting bitch-slapped. Man or woman. That's all I'm gonna say.

16. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    there's no right or wrong

i don't think most people enjoy the taste of cum

but there is a slight trick to minimise the taste when you feel the guy about to cum - deepthroat him, that way you get the least of the taste and he seems to get maximum enjoyment...

17. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

SEE? I TOLD YOU SO!

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You haven't had it done to you right. Open your mind. It doesn't have to hurt. In fact, unless you're into that sort of thing, it better not!

19. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Only if the guy in question is gay or bisexual.
    In my life, the only sex that has access to my cock, is the female sex.
    Men are disqualified, for the reason that,a man is not attractive to my sexual mental process.
    I can not say anything about gay men or bisexual men 's preference for a male over a female , but it would make sense, (to a gay or bisexual guys), that a male would be more of his preference.
    There is a diference between gay/bisexual preferences and straight men preferences germain to sexual practices.

20. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I am perfectly comfortable w/ being closed-minded on this particular topic, thanks.

<3

Draft saved Draft deleted