1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    There seems to be an opinion on there boards that confident men are packing some meat. But i think this is not totally true. Cocky and cocksure obviously are based on men being confident with what they have, but i dont think that has to mean big. Furthermore i think some shy guys may well be packing. Another opinion some have is that the sexually active guys that are more aggressive in seeking partners are probably better hung. Again i think this is mostly false. Sure some small guys will shy away, but men are damn horny, i know if i was 4 inches id still want to get as much sex as i can. Opinions?

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, I agree w/you, Mr Cumalot, confidence is about a lot more than the size of your dick. If cock size was the only thing that women used to pick out guys, it might be different. But it seems to me it's much more about feeling good about what you have to offer, and how you feel about yourself in general, rather than having a big schlong.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most men are hung up on the size of their dicks. Look how hung up you are, Mr. Cumalot, and you have enviable stats. Now take your insecurities, as someone who's penis is damn' near 7 and a half inches, and try to imagine for real the insecurities of a man who's packing only 5 inches, or 4 inches. A very significant portion of these men DO NOT APPROACH ANYONE for sex. Ever. I'm not going to insist that it's most of them. But I do insist that the number is significant. For example, there is a large message board, (though not as large as this one) with a chatroom and everything where men of small and average penis size get together to support each other. It's not as active as this website, because nearly all of the members are too ashamed to say anything out loud. The smallest ones have their own sub-section where their posts are secret from anyone without access to that exclusive section. These men in many cases have gone decades without sex. Some of these men punish themselves quite harshly for simply having been born with a smaller penis than they'd have liked.

Now, I had some incredibly memorable sex with a guy who had 4.5" of penis for me. He was very confident, pursued me aggressively, got past my walls (I don't like to be picked up) and fucked the hell out of me the day he met me! (And for a year after.) Also very sexy was the confidence of a man with whom I almost had sex who had a 2.5 inch penis. So I know there are men out there who are not hung big who can get women. Heck, my man's penis is average. But while I won't insist that the insecure ones are the majority, I do believe they are.

Go here. And finally put all these questions to rest.

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I know for a fact. I mean, my insecurites about my dick in spite of putting it up on the net, sending it to girls, and being sort of public about it are rooted in my earlier days during puberty where I didn't feel it was much and it might be small because I never really encountered other dicks. Now I've use this site and the discussions to be a bit liberating.

Now that isn't to say it was the main influential piece in my confidence, because no matter what my confidence is mostly built on my thoughts of myself and moods which involve my dick but nowhere as much as would be assumed by this question. Its hard to say what I'm not confident about in myself, but the fact that I'm not cocky is one of them. Pun intended.

5. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    most of the really cocky guys i've run into are a little short in the shorts if u know what i mean. they're trying to compensate.

I've never had anything to prove, and i think being well above average makes me more secure and self confident so i don't feel the need to be obvious with my attitude. so i don't think you can say that cocky = hung, u need to see the truly confident guy as the hung one. and not the one who's puttin on a big show trying to convince people that he's got it. confucius say: man with small penis use mouth instead.

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cumalot -

per your ideas of confident=hung...

men can be confident regardless of how they are hung.

per the whole shy guys being hung........
    yup. this is true. i have been painfully shy

regrdless of how sexually active we are, we ALWAYS want more sex.

so - confident or not, hung or not, shy or sanguine, having sex or not,
    we all want more sex with someone that wants to have sex with us
    and its a huge bonus when those people care for us and let us care about them.

7. Incocknito

Gold Member

I am "cocksure" only when I have a girl alone or semi-alone. In public, social settings I don't really see the need to act up or to pretend to be some sort of ultra-macho guy.

Also, I tend to think the guys who are having lots of random sex are trying to make up for something.

8. LittleDude

LittleDude Member

Albums:
    i can only speak for myself, but i'm very shy sexually and in most situations. my dick isn't quite 4". i am ashamed, but in the spirit of playing the hand you are dealt, i've learned to get off on being humilated about my size.

9. despereaux

despereaux New Member

hmm i can surely say that shy guys can be hung...

STORY TIME!

I remember when I was around 16 I used to work at the local KFC and i hated it there, there was a guy by the name of Brandon who was like the GEEKIEST GUY EVER no joke, 4 other guys there, and they were are all 21+ and were talking about Dungeons and Dragons and stuff like that.

Well, I was going to the freezer and getting a box of fries, when he was on the other side of the door, but this was a 4 door freezer with 2 doors on top and 2 on bottom. so the top one was opened and i was on the bottom left one and my goodness what I saw totally made me think differently about him.

Not like in an infatuating way but more like a "damn this guy is like horse hung" what I saw, was a soft dick running almost near his knee and this guy was like 6'3" thin had near tight pants, since well those were the black pants we had to wear ...

Point is ANYONE can be long or big, thick or thin...it's all on the Genes....

10. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just look at all the virgins and guys that have a hard time finding sex on LPSG. So large penis doesn't always mean confident.

11. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I was thinking about this some more. Thanks for your opinions Ego.

Now I realise some guys of smaller sizes are shy and keep away from sex. But a lot of the measurement research was based on guys who probably were sexually active or at least wanted to be.

Does that therefore add to the thoughts that average penis size may well be lower than estimated (5-6) as the non sexually active tiny guys have not been measured?

It seems on this board even, with girls that like big dicks - most of them have experienced a large majority of small and average, and most have had at least SOME smaller measurements.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Research has shown that men with larger penises have more sexual partners than average-sized or smaller men. Given erect size is generally not seen until sex is about to happen, it was assumed that generally, larger-endowed men are more sexually confident. This does not mean all, or each and every instance, but it does mean that well endowed men, on average, have more success with women.

Draft saved Draft deleted