Cocktailing at a Strip Club

bigjd69

1st Like
Media
I figured that but as long as I don't have to be touchy with my mouth... I'm cool with it. Haha. I bet you're in shape, at least it seems to me that most strip-club bouncers are always ripped.
Yeah I used to compete as a Bodybuilder. GOOD LUCK getting the job!!!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good heavens, girl, you're the farthest thing from fat! Time to jettison your self-image issues!

I left an "adorable" comment on your pic, which I very much meant.

But you are also quite sexy, as you've heard over and over on this board.

You'll be owing the club soon, Sugar. :cool:

Oh, and I could offer further proofs of your sexy skinniness if you'd be so kind as to repost some of the fabulous pictures you've cruelly removed from your gallery. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blargh! I'll sure try to rock the cash. Rock some titties in my face too... Shhhhiiitttt.
Haha, thanks guys.

I suppose you're right though, i should have posted a pictures of my asss.....

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baby got back. 'Sall good :biggrin1:

You are far from fat though. Have you seen the average American? The average Brit even.

You're half the size (weight). You look quite fetching too :smile:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm just use to seeing very petite women! :: eye petite :: Lol. Really though, you know half of these chicks don't have a lick of cellulite... or fucking love handle.. and here's my ass. Perhaps I should start using coke regularly :p

I really thank you guys though... I was looking at a couple of the guys and perhaps it just made me self concious.. sorry if this turned into an ego boosting thread.

I'm still open and around for any suggestions if you've worked in the industry.

Bah!

Minus the heels, I'll be wearing flats! Not running around in those for a 8 hr shift.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm just use to seeing very petite women! :: eye petite :: Lol. Really though, you know half of these chicks don't have a lick of cellulite... or fucking love handle.. and here's my ass. Perhaps I should start using coke regularly :p

I really thank you guys though... I was looking at a couple of the guys and perhaps it just made me self concious.. sorry if this turned into an ego boosting thread.

I'm still open and around for any suggestions if you've worked in the industry.

Bah!

Minus the heels, I'll be wearing flats! Not running around in those for a 8 hr shift.

I never worked in the industry. But I have this vague notion (culled from bad early 80's cinema, probably) that you should have a fake background bio to shield the real you from the clients, and to induce massive tippage.

Bio:

As the estranged daughter of a prominent politician and a very highly placed Austin-area socialite (who must remain nameless), you're a philosophy major working toward a law/medical degree, and the club pays the bills. Supremely intelligent, you are also the absolute best flirt in the lower 48, your fiancee works for Doctors Without Borders, and you are planning to wed when he returns from the Congo, whenever that may be. So, big tips!

OR

You grew up on the street, watched your then 12-year old brother get stabbed nearly to death over a $10.00 bill, beat a heroin habit in your teens, and are currently getting your RN certification while moonlighting at the club to pay the bills (including the tab for your semi-vegetated brother's permanent hospital gig). So, big tips!

OR..........

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, I love Silvertrain's advice!

I'll give you a tip about wearing high heels for a job like this, if you should decide to change your mind. If you wear thick wool hiking socks under sexy lace up boots, your feet won't blister and they won't hurt as much and you'll have much surer footing than in other high heeled shoes. Many men find those kinds of boots very sexy. You'll need to buy boots while wearing your thick wool socks, or else they won't fit just right. Cotton doesn't work, btw, because of the particular way that cotton holds water, cotton socks will make your feet blister and they'll get wet and cold and your feet will stink by the end of the night. The trick only works with 100% wool or wool/synthetic blends. Smartwool makes socks that aren't itchy, but a lot of their socks are too thin to work well, but a lot of other sock makers have taken their idea and made non-itchy wool socks, too. They need to be thick enough to cushion your feet so that your feet remain comfortable.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, I love Silvertrain's advice!

I'll give you a tip about wearing high heels for a job like this, if you should decide to change your mind. If you wear thick wool hiking socks under sexy lace up boots, your feet won't blister and they won't hurt as much and you'll have much surer footing than in other high heeled shoes. Many men find those kinds of boots very sexy. You'll need to buy boots while wearing your thick wool socks, or else they won't fit just right. Cotton doesn't work, btw, because of the particular way that cotton holds water, cotton socks will make your feet blister and they'll get wet and cold and your feet will stink by the end of the night. The trick only works with 100% wool or wool/synthetic blends. Smartwool makes socks that aren't itchy, but a lot of their socks are too thin to work well, but a lot of other sock makers have taken their idea and made non-itchy wool socks, too. They need to be thick enough to cushion your feet so that your feet remain comfortable.

You need to start a blog or something. Or have a column in Playboy.
Sort of a Xaviera Hollander for our times (without the hooker background, of course! :redface:).

'Cause you rock.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You look great in your uniform. Enjoy the new gig and have fun. I've been a waiter and a flight attendant... anything has to be better than that.... just remember it's a means to an end. Don't let your grades drop!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to start a blog or something. Or have a column in Playboy.
Sort of a Xaviera Hollander for our times (without the hooker background, of course! :redface:).

'Cause you rock.

Me? Why? Did you quote the wrong post? What would I write about? I'm just a horny pregnant lady.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, they make us wear flat shoes.. I didnt ask about boots though Petite.. I put the heels on to be pleasing towards the eye. Trust me, I know long 8 hr shifts... and as comfortable as I am in the big girl shoes.. fuck no to heels all night. When i go go i get HORRIBLE blisters!

I'll talk to my manager about boots!

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Good luck with the shift! I don't have any advice though.

But you most certainly aren't fat either!!! Looks like you will br rockin' in your outfit!

Cheers!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't back away from it!

Hot and witty sex columnist = ka ching! I'll draw up the contracts and take only a small fee. :cool:

LOL! I'd completely clam up and get writer's block if I knew that people I knew could read what I wrote. I'm only capable of this level of openness when I feel the safety of anonymity.

I did once have an anonymous blog, and it was a lot funnier than the one I have here and just a little too honest. TheBF and I went out to dinner with a bunch of TheBF's old college friends, and one of them told a story about being out with some other college friends and some friends they have that we don't know and one of them starting talking about a hilarious blog that he had been reading, when TheBF's friends realized that it was MY blog because the story was the same one that I had told them. Instead of keeping their mouths shut about figuring out who was the author of this funny anonymous blog, they told everyone. They're very nice people, but they obviously didn't understand that the concept of anonymity means that if you figure out who an anonymous blogger is, you should probably ask that blogger if you mind being outed before telling everyone, "Oh, that's TheBF's girlfriend!" (which they did at least twice that we know of before they ever told us about finding my blog) so that lots of people we know or who might just know about us can go and read about a lot of exploits and experiences that I never intended any of them knowing about. :redface:

I made that blog private and not long after that I got so self-conscious that I stopped writing it. I naively assumed that the internet was large enough that no one I knew would ever run across that blog or recognize me.

That experience is the reason why my LPSG blog is only accessible to my LPSG friends. :cool:

Actually, they make us wear flat shoes.. I didnt ask about boots though Petite.. I put the heels on to be pleasing towards the eye. Trust me, I know long 8 hr shifts... and as comfortable as I am in the big girl shoes.. fuck no to heels all night. When i go go i get HORRIBLE blisters!

I'll talk to my manager about boots!

That's cool that you're required to wear flat shoes! I think I was required to wear heels, but I could wear my sexy high heeled "combat" boots which made it a lot easier. The owner of that place was a real jackass and a chauvinistic jerk. He'd make all the cocktail waitresses wait until all the bartenders got their share of the tips before he would pay any of the cocktail waitresses. He made it a point every single night to make sure that we knew that he considered us a lot less important than the men who worked there, because he was a major asshole. All the men he hired were all buff, all hot, and they got a gym membership when they were hired there as a bartender and they were required to work out and be muscular. The cocktail waitresses he treated like dirt. That guy had major issues, and if I wasn't in college and I really needed the money, I'd have given in to my impulse to kick him in the balls at least once.

Nudeyorker is right. Make sure that you don't feel like you belong there because it's just a stepping stone for you, a way for you to move up in the world. Don't let it touch you and it won't.

Last edited: