"Cocky" Boreanaz in TV Guide

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For all you Dave Boreanaz fans out there....

In the January 25th issue of TV Guide (with "Sweeps Preview" on the cover), on page 34 there's a photo of Boreanaz as his Booth character in a scene from his TV show "Bones."

If you look closely, you'll see that on his belt, his buckle says, "Cocky." And there might be something like an arrow on it pointing down to his zipper. Either that, or it's a chicken ("cock," get it?)

So, is this hot stud trying to give his fans an indication of his endowment? I read an article once that said that Dave likes to drop trou a lot on the set! Wish I could be there to see that! :wink:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For real, any Bones fan would know, it's been worked in the story line. He stopped wearing it and his colorful socks when he was seeing the psychiatrist that became a chef. Cocky refers to an attitude of being self-confident.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Deno, for setting me straight on the belt-buckle issues. I must confess that I'm not a regular watcher of the show, but I do think that Boreanaz is one of the hottest, handsomest, and sexiest guys on TV---although I do wish his voice would be just a little deeper.

Yes, I've seen some of the naked shots of him. Most are of his sexy butt; however, there's one fuzzy shot of him from some movie that shows a bit of his flaccid penis, which looks cut and about 3 to 4" long.

A little disappointing, but the rest of him is great! :wink:

Thanks for all your responses, guys.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is strange how his face is showing his age but his body isn't. Recently he did a show where his body was evidence and he stripped to his boxers. they even pushed him thru the lab on a gurney, he was certainly looking good.