Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i find arrogant cocky men hot, especially if they got the cock to back up their arrogance, so here im looking to let u guys share any tales of arrogance, to get the guy/girl, while fucking the guy/girl, or after fucking the guy or girl.

my one is a friend of mine likes getting with guys who say they are xl get them to strip and wank first then when they think they are bigger, he gets them to get out his 11x7.5 cock and measure it anf makes them worship it ;)

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
A friend once complained about an ex-boyfriend that was bragging about his dick size to her and other people, while he has an average dick.
She wanted to create a scenario where I walked in naked, so he could see he wasn't big at all. When he came over to her place, and when he was in her flat, I had to walk out of the bathroom, all naked with a towel hanging down my neck.
So I did. But before I walked in, played a little so my dick would look even bigger and hang lower. I did like everything was normal, shook his hand, when his ex-girlfriend introduced him, she was also acting like everything was buisiness as usual.
I was watching for his reaction. He turned pale and swallowed.

Was it something like this you were looking for?

Last edited: