Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wanted to send a three-cheers for jerking for the first time with some unrefined organic coconut oil. Was a bit skeptical at first, but it went on super smooth and kept me nice and slicker than I've felt in a while with lotion.

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm curious - I assume coconut oil smells. How long did the smell stay on and were you able to wash it off alright? Or was there a lingering scent?

Neither of those issues were a problem. If there were a lingering smell, it was very faint. I washed off the excess oil in the shower. The rest of it absorbed into my skin. I recall smiling a bit when I took a piss later; felt good to hold!

Reactions: pwrdick

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious - I assume coconut oil smells. How long did the smell stay on and were you able to wash it off alright? Or was there a lingering scent?
I buy mine at the grocery store. You must be thinking of that cocobutter people use for tanning that tries to smell like the Tropics. My coconut oil can be used for cooking and has no smell that I can detect. It is the latest lube in masturbation, so smooth and easy clean up. I also use it for oiling the head of my cock for easy insertion into my cock pump cylinder.

Reactions: pwrdick and jtm011

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gone back and forth between Albolene and Coconut Oil. I think I give the edge to Albolene (no pun intended), but I like that CO is more natural. Both are excellent lubes!

Same to you man. I usually used coconut oil until I get to know Abolene. It's easier to clean after finishing everything.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just finished my first canister of organic oil that I bought at the grocery store. It went on like a solid and instantly the moment it touched my skin is turned into a nice slick oil and my skin soaked it up like a sponge. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It felt great and stayed on like nothing else. I loved it and my cock loved it and soaked a lot of it up as well. Try it I guarantee you will love it. Last a long time too!

Reactions: brasigringo

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just finished my first canister of organic oil that I bought at the grocery store. It went on like a solid and instantly the moment it touched my skin is turned into a nice slick oil and my skin soaked it up like a sponge. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It felt great and stayed on like nothing else. I loved it and my cock loved it and soaked a lot of it up as well. Try it I guarantee you will love it. Last a long time too!

You have any brand recommended?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight