Cody christian

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, but to me until today those leaks were purely marketing, and with consent.
You’re not wrong. Like I’ve had my suspicions about that too. I mean it’s just so odd that three of the hottest guys on teen wolf all had nudes leaked within days of each other. Like that just seems so weird. And what ended up happening was that people sympathized with the boys as well as of course lusted after them too. Which in turn made teen wolf have more ratings after Hoechlin left. Yeah it’s definitely an odd situation.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering what he was doing and saying in those videos, even if in the context of what was supposed to be private, I guess I have a very different definition of 'shy' than the rest of you...:joy:
I mean you can be shy outside of the bedroom. There are a lot of people there are. And then you have the ones that are freaks in the bedroom. He obviously feels confident and sexy enough to send out nude photos and dirty talk to someone he trusted. But that’s in private. That’s something that no one else was supposed to see besides whoever he was talking to. Now outside of that like in public he’s a puppy lol

Reactions: JBworld29

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We already saw his cock, we only need to see his huge and round ass to have the full package lol

Also same hahahaha
Considering what he was doing and saying in those videos, even if in the context of what was supposed to be private, I guess I have a very different definition of 'shy' than the rest of you...:joy:

his not a shy guy, you can see that lol

JonTyler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

When is about sex during private moments it is very hard to be shy ! :emoji_eggplant::emoji_peach::emoji_v::emoji_ok_hand:

Reactions: paintact

Tposesprostate

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was the same guy Cody recorded a song with a long time ago. He also said that Cody was racist and others things, I think he only did it for attention but who knows

Yeah I don't believe any of that lol. He's literally on a predominately black show where his character dates a woman of color...

And everyone knows how he acted when his nudes leaked. It was a coincidence that all leaked at the same time because I talked to the person who baited Khylin and Ryan Kelley. Cody's nudes had watermarks on them, Tyler's didn't. I doubt they'd take nudes, distribute them to different baiters to sell or leak, all as some calculated plan to get Teen Wolf some views.