Cody Cummings

gumbo504

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He sells nudes at outrageous prices yet has the audacity to play the "art" card? His pretentiousness knows no bounds lol. I'd pay $400 to see him take dick, hell I'd pay half that amount just to see him insert a sex toy again.
If you're a subscriber to his only fans you'll know that he does not charge outrageous prices for his photos of videos.

Fennekin99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're a subscriber to his only fans you'll know that he does not charge outrageous prices for his photos of videos.
Sure it's only like $8 for a monthly membership but that's still $8 too many just for some artsy nudes that he's trying to pass off as an expression of his creativity or whatever tf. And it wouldn't surprise me if he's charging even more for racier content in his DMs.

Mightyk

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been a long time fan of Cody. He's older now and regardless of everyone's thoughts on gay baiting, gay for pay and so on but I do think his Onlyfans is worth it. He's got a flat fee for monthly subscriptions and he's not changed that price or been unreasonable. He does show a lot of stuff outside of what we're all there for such as book and movie reviews, insights into his training and so on. He's always been respectful when messaging and will generally be open to requests and so on as long as he's comfortable.

Clearly he's got a complicated relationship with performing and studio work and I believe that's been a major reason for how hesitant he's been on making content and so on. He does send PPV videos of him jerking off, him fully nude, erect cock and so on. My take is if you want to see if you still find the guy hot and want to see more of him, subscribe. He's not putting out a wall of content or constant nudes and videos. but he keeps a pretty good updated schedule and he let's us know when he'll be away for a few days for work and what not. So far I've seen plenty of hard dick photos, videos of him jerking off and even a cum shot video. So I'm not unhappy.. yes I would love to see more direct jerking off, even fucking and so on but I'm patient and he's not given me a reason to feel like I'm being ripped off.

Also, don't ask me for content please. I don't need warnings or strikes

lovesimonsluv02

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a long time fan of Cody. He's older now and regardless of everyone's thoughts on gay baiting, gay for pay and so on but I do think his Onlyfans is worth it. He's got a flat fee for monthly subscriptions and he's not changed that price or been unreasonable. He does show a lot of stuff outside of what we're all there for such as book and movie reviews, insights into his training and so on. He's always been respectful when messaging and will generally be open to requests and so on as long as he's comfortable.

Clearly he's got a complicated relationship with performing and studio work and I believe that's been a major reason for how hesitant he's been on making content and so on. He does send PPV videos of him jerking off, him fully nude, erect cock and so on. My take is if you want to see if you still find the guy hot and want to see more of him, subscribe. He's not putting out a wall of content or constant nudes and videos. but he keeps a pretty good updated schedule and he let's us know when he'll be away for a few days for work and what not. So far I've seen plenty of hard dick photos, videos of him jerking off and even a cum shot video. So I'm not unhappy.. yes I would love to see more direct jerking off, even fucking and so on but I'm patient and he's not given me a reason to feel like I'm being ripped off.

Also, don't ask me for content please. I don't need warnings or strikes
so he does accept PPV of him jerking off and cum?
if so, how much does he want to be "paid"?