Cody Labare

rruk

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my he looks good, would love to see more on him..

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
His OF is quite tame, and is not updated often. Not really worth it, IMO.

As an aside, I know we have some sleuths around!! Anyone have any info on David from Labare? I know his insta is @david_labare , but that's it. Was curious if he has an OnlyFans or other socials? Would love to see more of him!!

Thanks in advance!

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
Sorry to necro this thread...

But, for those interested, Cody still has his OF, and has gotten marginally more active lately!

He's posted some decent modeling shots, and is thinking of doing live strip shows if there's enough interest!

Most importantly; we've been chatting via DM and he seems very grounded and down to earth. I've purchased several reasonably-priced PPVs (short but featuring full nudity!!); and are megotiaring some custom vids as well!

Reactions: Love12

Love12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to necro this thread...

But, for those interested, Cody still has his OF, and has gotten marginally more active lately!

He's posted some decent modeling shots, and is thinking of doing live strip shows if there's enough interest!

Most importantly; we've been chatting via DM and he seems very grounded and down to earth. I've purchased several reasonably-priced PPVs (short but featuring full nudity!!); and are megotiaring some custom vids as well!
Would you please share or dm me