Cody Linley

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I know he's off now but will probably be back for finale tonight.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that he seemed to be wearing briefs under those very tight pants he had to wear as part of some of the costumes. Did anyone else notice some very visible brief-like lines under some of those very tight pants?

(Also does anyone have video or pictures of him shaking his cute little butt on the show?)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for the Brief comment, there is absolutely no way you could wear anything but that or a jock. If you were to wear boxers and did what they do there would be no telling what could happen down there by the time the dance is finished. As it is several times I saw adjustments being made after the Dance, even Cody on the last show was adjusting down there, he even seemed to be hiding behind Julianne.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
:lmao:

He is good looking in his own right though, to be fair.

I thought him and the chick he was partnered with on DWTS looked good together.

I agree, they are both very good-looking and super cute together.

Ageism goes both way btw, if I were to say comments about beefy guys that are said about young adults who some only see as so-called twinks, etc. I would sound like an ageist bigoted a-hole.

I am glad I am bi enough to see beauty in both women and men and open enough to find it in adults of different ages, shapes/types, and sizes. I find some traditionally very stereotypical masculine/str8 seeming guys attractive but can also sometimes acknowledge when a less stereotypically masculine man might also be very cute. Some of the comments about attractive guys in the latter group, I have found to be almost homophobic in a certain sense. In any case it is certainly OK to have limited types that you personally favor as attractive if that is your nature or choice, but to be so harshly negative about anyone outside of that type seems unnecessary to me.

Last edited:

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cody in 2018 has lost his early twink cuteness. He has a great body and he certainly has that big dick features in his face. Sadly his eyes are sunken in a bit with dark circles around them. Makes it look like two black eyes. But he seems like a good guy who I would certainly explore his big dick.

Reactions: Geep2b
D

deleted2464791

I have a fantasy that I think about him completely naked over top on me and starting to lap dance on me naked and his sweat dripping on me and he starts kissing me with tongue and he starts to cum on me and he takes his finger and puts in my mouth❤

Attachments

Reactions: Woooash

Newemanon835

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a fantasy that I think about him completely naked over top on me and starting to lap dance on me naked and his sweat dripping on me and he starts kissing me with tongue and he starts to cum on me and he takes his finger and puts in my mouth❤
You have this same fantasy about a lot of people, because I've seen you post this same exact thing in at least 3 other threads