Coffee shop vignette

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are few things in life as glorious as the heart-pounding feeling you get when a beautiful young woman catches your attention. One of them is when you've caught her attention. I'm sitting here in a coffee shop when this stunning young thing sits down at a table ten feet away. She's turned her chair to look out the window, which means she neither has her back to me, nor is looking drectly at me. So I can surreptitiously look at her in profile and gaze for a few seconds at a time at that gorgeous face without being noticed.

Probably 19 or 20, with flawless complexion, a delicate jawline, graceful neck, full lips, and gray eyes (at least I think they're gray) under full lashes. A killer body underneath a tight-fitting t-shirt. Capri-length sheer tights underneath shorts. My ideal of femininity.

She sticks her tongue out, licking her upper lip, and laughs as she struggles to release herself from a heavy backpack. How delicious is that sight--a woman licking her lips?

Every once in awhile I do catch her looking in my direction. At least that's what I'm telling myself. It's been a long time since I've had such a heart-stopping reaction to someone. Oh, the images that are going through my head. Which is she, an innocent with whom sex would be a testing of unblemished waters? Or is she an experienced slut who would happily perform the acts I relish most with zeal and vigor?

Who knows? All I need do is ask.

I find most women attractive, and have the fleeting thought of "Hmmm, I wonder what sex with her would be like," with most that I run across. A few I find very attractive, and I linger on the desire and the thoughts longer. But this woman? What is it about her that suddenly has extra-souped-up chemicals coursing through my body that don't just make me desire her. I need her. I long for her. I ache for her. And I know I won't have her ... and the pain feels like heartbreak. It feels like lost love. I know that unlike real heartbreak, this will disappear by the end of the day. But for now, I'm in sexual/emotional agony.

This doesn't happen often. I'm not talking about getting horny over a hot girl. It's probably been three or four years since a stranger has engendered these yearning feelings in me.

What to do? Just drop my card on her table as I leave, and she'll mull it over for a few days and then decide that she wants to give in to the primal desires she's been keeping hidden.

Oh, if life were only that simple.

I'm going to get up and walk away and spend the rest of the afternoon feeling very, very sad.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Channel, life IS that simple. Leave the card, or you'll be reliving whether or not things could have worked out for the rest of your days. Even better, say hello, and ask if she's in the mood for company. If she says 'no' you haven't lost anything, and I agree that if you feel this strongly this quickly, it's a sign that you should act, and act with confidence. Good luck! :smile:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Channel, life IS that simple. Leave the card, or you'll be reliving whether or not things could have worked out for the rest of your days.

Life is rarely that simple, especially in the realm of relationships. It's not a question of shyness or timidity that prevented me. The cons outweigh the pros by a large margin; there are a number of factors that would make it a Bad Idea.

And it's nothing so dramatic that I'll regret this inaction for the rest of my days. I regretted it for an afternoon. Now it's a pleasant little melancholy memory that will doubtless fade to nothing before I know it.