Coffee table male models/Hollywood male celeb shirtless books you have?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious to know what male physique books or Hollywood male celeb books you have in your collections right now.... And if you could, which do you recommend highly...Thank! I have:

Shirtless: The Hollywood Male Physique
A couple of Bel Ami Model books(Ian, Johan, Lukas)
Legends: Men of Falcon

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I See It by Greg Gorman (autographed)
Deep Blue Deluxe by Blue Books
The Big Penis Book by Dian Hanson
Beach by David Morgan
Male Nude Now by David Leddick
The Art Of The Male Nude by Jim French
Extraordinary Friends by Tom Bianchi
Out Of The Studio by Tom Bianchi
In The Studio by Tom Bianchi
Bob & Rob by Tom Bianchi
Naked Men Too by David Leddick
Icons by Bill Costa
Vulcano by Alan Bonicatti
Bottoms Up by David Aden Sprigle
Photogalerie The Compagnie by Victor Skrebneski
The Male Nude by David Leddick
Male Bonding by David Aden Sprigle
Summer Souvenirs by Ken Kaak
Sleeping Beauties by Ken Haak
The Emperor's New Clothes by Visionaire and Karl Lagerfeld

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a lot of books by Janssen publishers. They focus on men of colour and have a lot of outdoor photography - natural light on dark skin is so fucking beautiful!

I will post a full list soon.

Reactions: Handsome Prize

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have these two. I also have:

Men Before Ten A.M. -- Not recommended. Although some of the male celebrities in the book are well-known, many are lesser known and most are older men. And most of the photos just aren't that good. Most of those that are good are featured in the "sequel," which is...

Men Before 10 a.m. Too!!! -- Recommended. As in the first book, photographer Veronique Vial photographs male celebrities before between the hours of 5:00 and 10:00 a.m., mostly between 8:00 and 9:00. Many are still in sweats, shorts, or pajamas, all scruffy and with bedhead, either making or eating breakfast, or playing with kids and/or pets, or reading the morning paper; some are in the bathroom grooming or showering; others are still in bed sleeping; and some are already up and about (e.g., Ed Burns dressed and eating breakfast at 5:35 a.m.)

Unlike the first book, the photos are of much better quality, there are more well-known male celebrities, and there are more young, handsome celebrities (although plenty of mature men, as well). Following is a list of some of the celebrities included (red text means shirtless, blue text means showering): Harry Hamlin, Esai Morales, Gary Oldman, Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Rapporport, Jeremy Sisto, Johnny Galecki, Vincent Perez, Matt Lillard, Jeremy Piven (very sexy), Steven Weber, Jackie Chan, Vin Diesel (not my type but if you like him you'll love the pic), Rick Schroder, James Franco (shaving his pits and on the toilet), Patrick Dempsey (very sexy), Jake Busey, Neal McDonough, Seth Green (sexy, great dogs)*, Brendan Fraser, Dermot Mulroney, Neil Patrick Harris (sexy!), and Stephen Dorff. Keep in mind that for everyone I mentioned, there's at least one guy who is mature, lesser-known, and/or just not that attractive--but they are still good photographs.

*The caption to Seth Green's pic reads "Seth has a charming bed, two great dogs, and a beautiful woman by his side...he had no reason to get up!"

This is a long post, so I'll list my other books in a separate post.

• Love
Reactions: matsudaseiko

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Sweater Book. I found this in one of those surplus stores that sells mostly crap and ridiculously low prices, but you wouldn't want to buy it anyway because it's still useless crap. What is was doing there, I have no idea.

The theme of the book is that all the celebrities who participated were photographed in a setting of their choice in a way that reflected their personality, but they would all wear or pose with the same sweater. The following description from the dust jacket is accurate: "The Sweater Book is a fascinating study in personality...photographer Stephen Mosher was able to capture on film a most remarkable phenomenon: The way theer same sweater, when worn by very different people, transformed itself to reflect each person's personality."

Overall, it's a very nice book of celebrity photographs, although not particularly very sexy. Nevertheless, many very handsome male celebrities are featured. However, there's a "Sweater in the Buff" section which features celebrities who are naked, except for the sweater, including:
  • Dwight Sandell, naked except for some baggy socks, holding the sweater between his legs. This guy has a fantastic body.
  • Peter Mastronardi squatting down wearing the sweater wrapped around his waist, and tugging on the sleeve as if he were masturbating.
  • Jeremy Sisto, Marisa Ryan, and Jonah Blechman (from Another Gay Movie) holding the sweater over their heads and looking down at each other's naked bodies. (I find it very intriguing that Jeremy posed nude with Jonah, even though Marisa was in the middle).
  • Tim Di Pri naked on a motorcycle.
There are a few other sexy pics:
  • Christopher Sieber naked in his dressing room, covering the goodies with the sweater, as if he were caught naked unawares and just grabbed the first thing nearby to cover up with.
  • Mitchell Anderson wearing shorts and a "wifebeater," with the sweater on his dog.
  • Jeremy Sisto, Eric Michael Cole, Ryan Phillippe, Josh Holland, and Bathazar Getty (all from White Squall, except for Holland)--dressed like a modern Brat Pack.
  • Christopher Meloni wearing the sweater, boots, and white boxer briefs (with a little rip at the top of the left butt cheek)...but no pants.
Plus several romantic, sensual pics of celebrity couples, such as Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy.

Keep in mind, however, that these are just a few pics out of hundreds.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I See It by Greg Gorman (autographed)
Deep Blue Deluxe by Blue Books
The Big Penis Book by Dian Hanson
Beach by David Morgan
The Art Of The Male Nude by Jim French
Extraordinary Friends by Tom Bianchi
Out Of The Studio by Tom Bianchi
In The Studio by Tom Bianchi
Bob & Rob by Tom Bianchi
Naked Men Too by David Leddick
Icons by Bill Costa
Vulcano by Alan Bonicatti
Bottoms Up by David Aden Sprigle
Photogalerie The Compagnie by Victor Skrebneski
Male Bonding by David Aden Sprigle
Summer Souvenirs by Ken Kaak
Sleeping Beauties by Ken Haak
The Emperor's New Clothes by Visionaire and Karl Lagerfeld

What a collection! Which ones do you feel are the best ones? And by "best" I mean "drop dead sexy."

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a collection! Which ones do you feel are the best ones? And by "best" I mean "drop dead sexy."

It's difficult to say really. If I were pressed I would choose the Ken Haak books because they are more subtle than the others.
One of the books that I forgot to list is Gianni Versace's Men Without Ties; Bruce Weber did the photos and they are stunning.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's difficult to say really. If I were pressed I would choose the Ken Haak books because they are more subtle than the others.
One of the books that I forgot to list is Gianni Versace's Men Without Ties; Bruce Weber did the photos and they are stunning.

Oh, I love Bruce Weber! I've seen a lot of his celebrity photos and I've been very impressed. I'm going to have to take a look at those!

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there any nude pic of Christopher Sieber? He used to play in "Two of a Kind", and was a very hot dad. I've heard that he is gay, very handsome gay man :)