Coincidence? I think not!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone else notice that both DumbCow and Pronatalist were gone for about the same amount of time?

DumbCow did make mention of going on holiday before he left. Get your minds out of the gutter people. :rolleyes: I am not saying they were engaged in a romantic tryst. However, I don't think it is a coincidence that their absences coincided with the Beijing Olympics. Obviously we have sports royalty in our midst!

The purpose of this thread is to guess which event DumbCow and Pronatalist competed in and to guess for which nation they played.

My guess:
Clearly, DumbCow is English and participated in the high jump. :biggrin1:

Pronatalist is Turkish and participated in Greco-Roman Wrestling. :biggrin1:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dumbcow is a native Englishcow with Malawian citizenship (don't ask).

I am sure Dumbcow participated in Fencing for England and Shooting representing Malawi.

Pronatalist is a Cyprus native and participated in weightlifting.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you try to find a pattern, where none exists? I am often gone. So many forums, so little time. Why does there have to be a particular reason?

How do you know if I am gone anyway? Do you spend that much time on just this forum?

And I am not into sports, and I say we should have boycotted the Olympics. Human rights abuses in China, and a waste of gasoline and time. Boycott sports to boycott the recent gasoline price gouging.

And lest you find some "coincidence" that I even saw this thread, I sometimes do a search on "pronatalist," to see if I can find any replies to my previous postings.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I would have been HAPPY if you associated me with Dc' at the Olympics...ha'
Being sort of related and all makes for a relative trip together somewhere on the cards a little bit more so?
(bet people are shaking there head trying to work that speak out.?)haha
ALL that aside..
Yep 4 Legs..i am sure i saw him/her in the POLE Vault..almost beat the Russian Lady if i remember correctly..cant recall actually..been so long ago'
(Cant say i saw the other guy in anything..dont think he was there)
enz

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dumbcow's was in the high jump, even has a rhyme written about it,

Hey diddle diddle The cat and the fiddle The cow jumped over the moon.The little dog laughed to see such a sight And the dish ran away with the spoon.

I understand that the Queen very impressed with Dumbcow's achievements.

Attachments

Last edited:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone else notice that both DumbCow and Pronatalist were gone for about the same amount of time?

DumbCow did make mention of going on holiday before he left. Get your minds out of the gutter people. :rolleyes: I am not saying they were engaged in a romantic tryst. However, I don't think it is a coincidence that their absences coincided with the Beijing Olympics. Obviously we have sports royalty in our midst!

The purpose of this thread is to guess which event DumbCow and Pronatalist competed in and to guess for which nation they played.

My guess:
Clearly, DumbCow is English and participated in the high jump. :biggrin1:

:cool: You caught me! Maybe it wasn't a coincidence that I went to Asia when the olympics were on :wink:

:shhh: Let's keep this between me and you and the rest of LPSG :shhh:

:tongue:

Dumbcow - Synchronized Diving

Did you catch my quadruple synchronised backflip on the TV? :biggrin1:

I think they're both synchronized swimmers. :biggrin:

I am a whizz in the water :cool:

Dumbcow is a native Englishcow with Malawian citizenship (don't ask).

I am sure Dumbcow participated in Fencing for England...

:redface: They couldn't get a suit to fit me :rolleyes:

and Shooting representing Malawi.

It took a while to figure out how to use the trigger... :biggrin1:

So you finally figured out that Pronatalist is a dolphin! :cool:

I would have been HAPPY if you associated me with Dc' at the Olympics...ha'
Being sort of related and all makes for a relative trip together somewhere on the cards a little bit more so?
(bet people are shaking there head trying to work that speak out.?)haha
ALL that aside..
Yep 4 Legs..i am sure i saw him/her in the POLE Vault..almost beat the Russian Lady if i remember correctly..cant recall actually..been so long ago'
(Cant say i saw the other guy in anything..dont think he was there)
enz

I beat the world record... they just forgot to look at me when I did it.

such discriminatory camera work... I never saw DumbCow on TV. Kinda like not seeing pics of male swimmers below the waist.

Obviously I'm far too voluptuous to appear on television then :smile:

Dumbcow's was in the high jump, even has a rhyme written about it,

Hey diddle diddle The cat and the fiddle The cow jumped over the moon.The little dog laughed to see such a sight And the dish ran away with the spoon.

I understand that the Queen very impressed with Dumbcow's achievements.

I've been jumping the moon for years now :smile: the only reason I'm not the 'official' record holder is because they can't get a tape measure to reach that high!