cold or just making excuses

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
Have you ever been in a locker room and hear guys complain how cold it is in there while naked only to look down and see they are small or have done so yourself?

I have heard this a couple times and have done the same while naked but was not considering my size while saying in but realized later what I looked like later and laughed because that is not what I meant.
This one time stands out in particular. There was this built guy in the locker room. He was bulit kind of like a rugby player. This particular locker room had communal showers. He hung his towel on the outside hook and as he was walking is said "Man it's cold in here today and kind of chuckled". Well my eyes went down as I am sure did a few others and he had about 2inches hanging and his balls draw up tight. Not sure if that is why he made the statement but in his defense it was unusally cold in the locker room that day.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
Doing laps in winter gets very cold then going to the locker-room every guy looks small, but as soon as that hot water hits the dick begins to show more. :)

I've never heard anyone complain though; there was a period actually where my gym was undergoing some renovations and we got pushed to the old locker rooms which was a concrete block where the football players change room was before games; that was a freezing shower block the floor walls and ceiling was just concrete was not very fun.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a guy come from the pool (which can get VERY cold in teh winter) wearing a speedo, he came into the sauna, stripped down (as I do to hang his suit up to dry) and he was clearly very 'shrunken' when he got up he retied his towel and have to tell you...he had DEF 'fluffed up' to a very healthy size (if the guy is a grower his spouse will have a challenge!)