Cold play. Could we all please....

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:bowdown: I STILL L:heart:VE C:heart:LDPLAY!:banana::crazy::hijacked:

Flashy does too! (secretly)

Led Zeppelin(0):drive::drive:COLDPLAY!!(1)

:BoomSmilie_anim: Dinosaur Rock > :crucified:

devastating.

especially from the person who has the Petshop Boys and The BeeGees in his top 5 favorite bands of all time.

as for it being "dinosaur rock", well, the dinosaurs returned...and can still blow Coldplay off the stage in about 3 seconds.

YouTube - "The Song Remains The Same" Complete London O2

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same
Coldplay - Our songs remain so lame

Led Zeppelin in their prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaMzgA2V7Gk

Coldplay in theirs - LOL

Last edited:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
They get passed off as Nirvana wannabe's, it's a shame they never really took off. This new album really surprised me. It's been out for a month but I didn't find out about it till the other day when they were on Carson.

Well back then, a lot of the garage-rock bands that made it to the radio were borrowing bits of Nirvana's sound out of respect and tribute. It made it kinda hard to tell new-to-the-public bands apart from each other, and Local H was just another to get lost in the mix.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally i'd agree...but it is always nice when a well written article describes so succinctly why we all hate them...like in the NYTimes article when X&Y came out where the critic called them the "Most insufferable Band of the decade" LOL

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, but im not prepared to waste 5 minutes of my life reading about coldplay. Id rather a root canal without anesthetic

Yeah we get the point, dear :ziplip:

Youve wasted hours of your life posting on this thread though Ive noticed! :duh: :suspect:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah we get the point, dear :ziplip:

Youve wasted hours of your life posting on this thread though Ive noticed! :duh: :suspect:

Yeah but slagging off coldplay is a great way to pass the time. Plus look at the cool people ive discovered in this thread alone :yup:The hatred of coldplay is uniting the planet one by one. Its a cause we can all join in on

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
devastating.

especially from the person who has the Petshop Boys and The BeeGees in his top 5 favorite bands of all time.

as for it being "dinosaur rock", well, the dinosaurs returned...and can still blow Coldplay off the stage in about 3 seconds.

YouTube - "The Song Remains The Same" Complete London O2

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same
Coldplay - Our songs remain so lame

Led Zeppelin in their prime
YouTube - Led Zeppelin The Ocean

Coldplay in theirs - LOL

You aren't really comparing Coldgay to LEd Zeppelin are you ? Their incommensurable.

But then again , it's hard to say what music is or isn't universal shit. Since that opinion changes dramatically from person to person.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You aren't really comparing Coldgay to LEd Zeppelin are you ? Their incommensurable.

But then again , it's hard to say what music is or isn't universal shit. Since that opinion changes dramatically from person to person.

well, all the coldplay supporters are saying they are the biggest and best band in the world, and apparently (according to them) are making legendary music that is incredibly influential.

i am simply putting them up against a band that pretty much defines all the things that Coldplay and their fans aspire them to be.

Led Zepp put out their first 4 albums in just 3 years (1969-1971). Coldplay have put out their first 4 albums in 9 years. (2000-2008)

Led Zeppelin did so much more in just under three years, than Coldplay will do in their whole career.

I just loathe coldplay, and am venting.

:smile: