Cold weather damage to penis?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all,

A little while ago I got locked out of a cabin, alone, nekkid. Chilly weather too, very chilly. Upshot of it was I was cupping my package in my hands trying to shelter from the wind for a couple hours whilst waiting for the cavalry to arrive with a key. Pretty daft I know, I laughed about it later tho!

However for the next couple days something just didn't feel quite right with my cock. It wasn't that there was a specific problem or something definitely wrong with it, it just didn't seem to be 100%. It got used and it did the job, but it didn't feel entirely expanded as with a normal erection somehow.

Well, a few weeks later this feeling had worn off and now it's been business as usual for months. At least, I think so - it's always hard to compare before and after. But, normal performance seems to have been restored.

My question to you all is, have you ever had an injury or problem with your pecker due to it being exposed to cold weather for a time, or was I just imagining it being a bit 'off' in the days following my naked sojourn in the cold?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
In answer to your question, I have you ever had any injury or problem with my dick as a result of it being exposed to cold weather for a time and I think whatever you experienced probably had little to do with the cold.

Having said that, I think how this happened may be the more interesting story.

A little while ago I got locked out of a cabin, alone, nekkid.

Last edited:

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In answer to your question, I have you ever had any injury or problem with my dick as a result of it being exposed to cold weather for a time and I think whatever you expesrienced probably had little to do with the cold.

Having said that, I think how this happened may be the more interesting story.

agreed, i wanna know more to the story, haha like why out side nekkid in cold weather.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I wasnt alone for the first part of it. Had a couple of days away with the GF there, first morning we popped outside for some post-coital fresh air, her with some pyjama trousers, boots and a hoodie on, me au naturale. I closed the door behind me, as usual, but we hadnt set the latch from 'lock' to 'open' yet, to say I felt an idiot was an understatement, especially when we realised the keys were inside...

I felt more of an idiot an hour later running around nekkid in the wind just to keep some blood going round my toes.

I had to wait it out in the cold whilst she went to use the neighbour's telephone to ask our pick-up to come earlier, and with the keys... the neighbour doesn't live that close... Luckily my man-bits survived tho!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Well I wasnt alone for the first part of it. Had a couple of days away with the GF there, first morning we popped outside for some post-coital fresh air, her with some pyjama trousers, boots and a hoodie on, me au naturale. I closed the door behind me, as usual, but we hadnt set the latch from 'lock' to 'open' yet, to say I felt an idiot was an understatement, especially when we realised the keys were inside...

I felt more of an idiot an hour later running around nekkid in the wind just to keep some blood going round my toes.

I had to wait it out in the cold whilst she went to use the neighbour's telephone to ask our pick-up to come earlier, and with the keys... the neighbour doesn't live that close... Luckily my man-bits survived tho!

Too funny (easy for me to say). You were at least lucky that your GF decided not to go out naked too. That would have presented you with a more difficult predicament.

S

SirConcis

Have your balls descended back out and hanging in scrotum yet ?

When i was uncut with long foreskin I did get frostbite on foreksin tip a couple of times because of loose underwear allowing wind through. Hurt when it got warm again but the next morning, the redness and gone away.

when cold, most of the penis shrivels back into the pelvis. So the body of penis shouldn't get insured by cold, only the skin and possibly the glans surface if circumcised.