Cole and Dylan Sprouse! 18 Today!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK I swore I was not going to feed into this, but I do want you to know that I am the most NON judgmental person regarding sexual preference. I do not in any way think of homosexuals as deviant or sick. I was one of those who held signs on the street against Prop 8 (banning gay marriage) while most of the suburban moms were all for it. Thats insulting to me. I am not some ignorant vagina.

My perspective is that of a MOTHER, a mother of a young boy. When men start talking about how "sexy" boys are, regardless of their age what we are talking about is being attracted to boyish looking males, which does not in ANY WAY start at age 18. A guy who is attracted to boys does not START being attracted at 18. If his preference for these boys is there, its going to be there most likely from puberty on. What would you say if a 40 year old women came into the thread and said "mmm those boys are sexy!"? Would that seem inappropriate to you? Yes, it scares me that men could possibly be looking at my son in a lustful way. He's a good looking boy, I am not naive enough to think that it isn't happening. That makes me very uncomfortable. Thats my perspective. If you dont like what I'm saying then put me on ignore, in fact I encourage you to but I'm not going to censor myself and not express how I feel just because I'm scared of people like you trying to put me down and tell me to shut up.

Furthermore, my presence on LPSG is only one of thousands of females, and we are not going anywhere. Most of the guys do appreciate a woman's perspective and participation. Do you think that guys with small penises have no business being on LPSG? If not why not? This site is labeled as a support group for big dicked men but we all know it isnt that limited. Why do you feel the need to exclude people who arent just like you. Do you not see the glaring parallel to what you claim to go through? Do you think if you walked into a straight bar it would be OK for them to chase you out and say "youre not one of us".
Youre judging me in the exact same way you dont want to be judged.

and lastly don't call me lofty I was expressing my opinion in the same way as SO many others who didnt even bother to minimize their disgust. "EWW..creepy..etc" Where is the verbal tirade against them? You truly seem to be displaying the exact same prejudice and judgment that you so clearly feel is placed on you.

Reactions: Leo99999

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh and by the way think about the fact that I was addressing the issue whereas some of you chose to attack ME and my character. Its really too bad you cant have a discussion without resorting to personal attacks. And why you chose me as the target is beyond me, when as mentioned above so many other people expressed disgust.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those in this thread trying to justify their attraction to two young men that look like kids have no argument. Going on the attack is not an argument. It is a logical fallacy when one attacks another's character instead of addressing the issue and presenting facts that back up your argument.

Last edited:

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm done with this site. I've read more of the posts in this thread and I can't be justify staying on this site. There are far too many people here that are ok with this moral ambiguity. This thread sets gay men back 50 years, good job.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I was going to cover all of what Seaside said!

Do any of you who attacked her even know her? Read her posts? Exchanged Visitor Messages? PM's? Anything?! If you had you would realize how pro gay and gay friendly she is.

If this thread had been a few years back, during the whole Olsen twin countdown fiasco, I am sure that she would have been just as creeped out regarding people drooling over them for the length of time they were just waiting for them to be legal.

Also she said already that it is fine for those of you who were closer in age to the Sprouse twins. I get the feeling that she shares my view that you probably had a crush on them as they grew up on screen. Many people, male, female, straight and gay do this. Hell the TV execs are banking on it. What she was pointing out is that unless you are within that range, it is creeptastic to think of some 40 year old guy (and I am sure she means women to, but other then her I don't recall any other gals posting here, so she may have just simplified it) lusting over kids, just waiting for them to be legal so they can legitimately have sex with them.

Add to the fact that the Spouse twins still look 14 at best and I am sure that you can see where her concern comes in.

Yes she may have stepped in it a bit with the Taylor Lautner analogy, but maybe I can shed some light on this (Seaside, feel free to correct any assumptions on my part). Taylor looks like he is in his twenties at least. Late teen face but definitely adult body. When all the hype for him came out in New Moon he was what, 17 and a half? Most people had no clue as to who he was, and didn't fallow his maturity on screen.

Contrast that with Dylan and Cole. They started when they were what, 10? Seaside is a mom who has a son who watches (or watched) the show. She has seen these kids from kids to barley adult (still looking like kids and playing underage on TV) and so to hear guys saying they are finally 18 leads her to the uneasy thought that these dudes have been drooling over then since they started out. Again that’s fine if you are in there age group. And no we shouldn't discriminate against younger looking 18 year olds (I was one and was attracted to older guys) but for those older dudes who have been following the twins' progress with baited breath, hell even I go to a mental image of them wanking it to the early "Suite Life of Zack and Cody"! That's disturbing.

Getting back to T.L. I saw him in New Moon. I had no idea of his age or who he was. A bit later my niece was watching "Sharkboy and Lava Girl" and said "Hey it's the guy from New Moon!" Seeing him as a child then didn't creep me out. It was more like when you get to know someone as an adult and then their family shows you baby pictures. You aren't lusting over the baby, obviously, but the guy you met as an adult.

Yes maybe it is a fine blurry line between the two examples. Perhaps it is a double standard. But can you see where she is coming from? To attack her was uncalled for, and ridiculous. Grow up people.

As for the "Your a woman you don't belong here" garbage...oh where to start! You say that this site is not meant for her? Yet the founder of the site has a whole forum specifically for women! It's conveniently labeled "Women's Issues"! Gasp! In fact it is right below this very forum! OMG!!!

You see, not every guy here is gay. It may come as a shock but straight guys have big dicks too! Now if they are having trouble with having comfortable and satisfying sex with there women, who should they ask? Should they ask other guys who don't know what it is like first hand to accommodate a large cock (and don't compare anal to vaginal, as I will just have to beat you down with your own stupidity. The two orifices are quite different. I can give advice on what it is like to receive but I still don't have a vag so my advice can only go so far). A whole site of big dicked guys who have problems with sex so great that they need support, and not a one who can give first hand info that could help. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

Remember that "Support" can be interpreted to men owners of large penises who are having difficulties and need support, as well as recipients of large penises who are trying to overcome things to enable better sexual relationships with their partners. Petite springs to mind; she came here because she was having trouble accommodating her BF cock.

The same can be said for Gay bottoms. Unless you are saying that only big dicked bottoms can participate? I have heard so much misinformation and bad advice given from Straight guys and Gay tops (and here I am referring to tops who define themselves as strictly tops) regarding how to have sex that it would make your head spin. So unless you want a bunch of people exchanging bad advice and continuing to have problems with there partners, all the while bitching about how it is the partners fault and blaming them, then start your own group and enjoy the cluster fuck that would result from that.

Now yes in the case of gay tops who never bottom, there are those who are great at having sex and working with their partners to make sex enjoyable (Bbucko springs to mind). Just as there are Straight guys who have loads of info regarding making sex with women enjoyable for them (RawDog pops into my head). But they are giving you feedback that they got from their bottoms/women. Why wouldn't you want to encourage the two groups to be able to speak for themselves? In fact Bbucko and RawDog routinely speak with both of these groups and always seem to enjoy the input form them. Just as I enjoy their input,

Think of it: An exchange of ideas and experiences for the mutual benefit and betterment of all parties. Now that is what support should be.

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It looked like on TMZ there is a 3 rd pic-totally nude-showing penis.
Where is it ?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I mean is that waiting for little boys who look like children to turn 18 is creepy and reminds me way too much of NAMBLA or other sketchy proclivities. When boys look like men and turn 18 as in the case of Taylor Lautner, that's one thing but these boys look like boys, like children. It's not that it's illegal, it's troubling when adults are attracted to little boys.

I believe the point of the OP was that it is now ok to discuss them, with current pics, on this site now that they've turned 18