Cole and Dylan Sprouse! 18 Today!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

In the United States this story has very recently/CURRENTLY NOW made National News on real legitimate major networks lke the ABC NATIONAL TV NEWS site (Former Child Star Dylan Sprouse Cops to Nude Photos - ABC News) because one of these twin brother's (Dylan) has now posted nude pictures of himself and has written some rather interesting very adult comments about them:

"First off, I will state that .. I don't think what I did was wrong. To be blunt, I was proud of my progress in the gym, thought I looked hot, and wanted to share it," he wrote. "There is an odd taboo with the human form (especially in the USA) and I don't particularly think it's a good thing to teach people that you should 'hide yourself' as something incredibly sacred..., that's a medieval notion.":

Former Child Star Dylan Sprouse Cops to Nude Photos - ABC News

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are 21 now, so I think it´s ridiculous to continue that discussion about people being attracted to them being sort of pedophiles. It makes no sense. They are TWINKS now and there´s nothing wrong by being attracted to a 21 yo twink.

That been said, I saw the pics of Cole Sprouse yesterday and I must say that while before he used to be chubby, now he seems very athletic. His dick? I don´t know, we only see the top of it, but I would guess that it´s average size, but maybe a little thick.

Btw, since they are twins, I suppose that Dylans dick looks more or less the same.

Better yet I wonder if there cocks and balls smell the same??? mmm

toddnnelson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are 21 now, so I think it´s ridiculous to continue that discussion about people being attracted to them being sort of pedophiles. It makes no sense. They are TWINKS now and there´s nothing wrong by being attracted to a 21 yo twink.

That been said, I saw the pics of Cole Sprouse yesterday and I must say that while before he used to be chubby, now he seems very athletic. His dick? I don´t know, we only see the top of it, but I would guess that it´s average size, but maybe a little thick.

Btw, since they are twins, I suppose that Dylans dick looks more or less the same.

sorrry dude you got that backward it is dylan that showed it not cole

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both are circumcised. They were born in a American Army hospital in Italy. The Army is very pro-circumcision. They have been reported cut in several places.

Reactions: Sungold

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Both are circumcised. They were born in a American Army hospital in Italy. The Army is very pro-circumcision. They have been reported cut in several places.

"They have been reported cut in several places?" I just thought their cocks were cut, never heard they were cut in several other places, lol.:smile:

Reactions: GottSxbrinatoon

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
It looked like on TMZ there is a 3 rd pic-totally nude-showing penis.
Where is it ?

I have seen a third one which shows his bush and the top 2/3 of his dick (without the hand). It appears that he had cum on his abs, which may explain why this pic is not circulated as often. So far I have not seen a pic showing the whole dick.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I have seen a third one which shows his bush and the top 2/3 of his dick (without the hand). It appears that he had cum on his abs, which may explain why this pic is not circulated as often. So far I have not seen a pic showing the whole dick.

Where did you see this? Please post link(s), thanks.

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If someone could find this I would be eternally grateful!!

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately it appears that this one is probably a Photoshop done from the previous photo. It is a mirror image and the treasure trail isn't right. I wish it were real though.