Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: franco2109

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watch the show and I love it. I was really hoping to see a scene or two between the gay male character and auggie, well i guess that wont happen

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't seen Melrose Place and have no intentions of checking it out either. But I remember him as Josh Madden from All My Children. Even though the show gave him one bad storyline after another, I was really fond of the actor.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isnt he going to be gone before January ... apparently the show might not even make it until then .. they have been given a 5 episode extention to see if the return of Heather Lockyear will increase ratings .. if not .. the show is done!

netanyahu

Just Browsing
Media
The man is beautiful but TRUST ME his best assets are beneath his clothes. Absolutely flawless nude. big balls. perfect cock. nice mushroom cap.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

drac87

Experimental Member
Media
Saw this guy in a movie that was out last year, I believe it was called Something Borrowed? with Kate Hudson, he played her boyfriend, film was forgettable, but Mr. Egglesfield was DEFINITELY a stand-out. A little too thin for my taste, but certainly one of the most handsome men on the planet! And it's hard to believe he's around 40 y/o....:confused:

LP88

Experimental Member
Media
There's something weird about his neck/shoulder/collar area.... long neck maybe?

I've noticed it to, and you know what it is? For a guy of his size, he has relatively narrow shoulders (i.e. narrow collar-bone). Aesthetically, the only way to lessen the appearance of narrowness, of course, would be to build larger shoulder muscles. But, yeah. Narrow(ish) shoulders.

netanyahu

Just Browsing
Media
all i can do is restate what i said before and no one knew who i was talking about. i live in his hometown. we have hung out. showered together. he's fucking perfection

The man is beautiful but TRUST ME his best assets are beneath his clothes. Absolutely flawless nude. big balls. perfect cock. nice mushroom cap.

Blahwoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
all i can do is restate what i said before and no one knew who i was talking about. i live in his hometown. we have hung out. showered together. he's fucking perfection

I wanna hear more details about this

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You should have asked him about that sexy star tatto just below his navel.