Colin Farrel and Ronan

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Back in 1995 a friend of mine went out with colin farrel and ronan keating, before they found fame, and she says that colin's gets huge when he's hard, and ronan is a shower.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
I'd love to hear more, especially about Ronan. He does seem to show a lot of bulge. Heard he might be packing 6-7 inches flaccid and a lot more erect?

But what are the chances that your friend went out with BOTH of them!?

JasonLancer: It is well known that Ronan was a virgin when he married his wife. They made a huge deal about that while he was in Boyzone.

Colin stated in Vanity Fair interview that he was not huge......that he wishes he had 3 more inches................I am built like Colin and mine does not get huge.

It has also been stated more than once that women are poor judges about sizing up a guy's cock.............usually they are far off the mark. Its a female thing.

DCBareBear

Just Browsing
Media
Story titled A REALLY BIG BOY reads

"Colin Farrell is apparently too big for the big screen. The star was supposed to have a full-frontal nude scene in his upcoming film "A Home at the end of the World", but word is the director axed it because his manhood was too distracting! Test audiences who were lucky enough to see Colin climb out of bed naked were said to have mixed emotions over the shot. "The women were excited and the men looked really uncomfortable", say a source. It was difficult to concentrate on the plot, so in the end, the decision was made to get rid of it."

I've also read that if you meet Colin and tell him you've never seen an uncut dick, he is very glad to educate you!

Pictures of Colin would sure make my day ~ anybody?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by JasonLancer@Sep 29 2004, 12:54 AM

It has also been stated more than once that women are poor judges about sizing up a guy's cock.............usually they are far off the mark. Its a female thing.
[post=257772]Quoted post[/post]​

VERY TRUE...

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
yeah reports Ive heard from girls and a few fellas back in Dyblin, Colin Farrel isnt sporting the big todger that he and everything wants to think he's got, but Ronan Keating on the other hand is well known for having a big one. he did a show in the UK called Room 101 where he mentioned it and said he'd always been "bigger than other lads".