Colin Farrell

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get all this nasty talk about an Irish curse. I don't see anything cursed among these pix, except to say, "Damn."

I'm going to Ireland in a few months. Guess I'll have to do my own research, even if it is a terribly Catholic place.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
awwwwwwwww Pecker XOXOXOXOXOX

The pics are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice..... *drooling*

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HungFunNYC said:
Yeah, I tried a P2P program and downloaded about 10 fakes before I posted in here. :rolleyes:
BE CAREFUL OF LIMEWIRE! I tried to download what was marked at the Colin Farrell Sex Tape and it was actually a video of a sex site loaded with spyware!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Mattness said:
BE CAREFUL OF LIMEWIRE! I tried to download what was marked at the Colin Farrell Sex Tape and it was actually a video of a sex site loaded with spyware!
When you do this, check the file size. Small file size is a giveaway. Also when they are the "MOV" format, they tend to be these dreaded files.

franlyo

Experimental Member
Media
mrarkmann said:
It will take hours to download... It took me about 6 hours to download the 100 MB file and that was before the link sent around the world. The servers there are throttling the connections due to so many hits I'm sure.

It took me 8 hours yesterday. He is fucking hot in the video. He always said his cock is very small. Actually, he should join LPSG!