Colin Morgan from BBC's The Adventures Of Merlin

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a 23 year old Irish actor who also was in Dr Who's Midnight episode, was a gay man in Catherine Tate's comedy show in the UK and is now the star of a show in the UK named The Adventures Of Merlin as the main character. Admittedly he is not your usually good looking lead but I think he is cute and rather endearing with those ears of his and was wondering if anyone else liked him or the show itself ? Not so keen on season two because it is so erratic and not so much Arthur and Merlin interaction when compared to season one but the slash subtext is still strong.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish they could change the story line to have Aurthur and Merlin lovers

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they do have bradley a lot shirtless in season two, but his chemistry with Angel aka Gwen is just so forced and contrived imo and totally reeked of them trying to tone down the hotter chemistry he has with Colin from season one.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the ears.

Although Bradley is arguably more attractive, Colin appeals to me more. I lean towards dark-haired guys over blondes, and for some reason I've got a soft spot for cute, "nerdy" guys. I guess it's because they seem so genuine, humble, and unaffected by their good looks. Although they may be different in real life, Colin plays a somewhat meek character, which I find rather endearing, whereas Arthur exudes the confident air of the spoiled prince, well aware of his status and privilege, as well as his responsibilities.

I love the bit in the 2nd clip that starts at 2:10 where Arthur playfully and affectionately puts his foot in Merlin's face. It's not the sort of thing you usually see on TV, especially between two guys, so when I saw that I had to wonder who came up with it, what he was thinking when he came up with it, and how he sold it to the director, producer, actors, etc.

MansRoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think they would make a great couple, and not just on the show. I think that colin is cute but I have to agree that Bradley is better but I wouldnt say no to either of them lol

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the bit...where Arthur playfully and affectionately puts his foot in Merlin's face. It's not the sort of thing you usually see on TV, especially between two guys, so when I saw that I had to wonder who came up with it, what he was thinking when he came up with it, and how he sold it to the director, producer, actors, etc.

And now, my question is answered.

YouTube - Bradley's Prank on Colin

It's nice to know that one of my favorite Arthur/Merlin moments is also one of Bradley's.