Colin Morgan Northern Irish Actor

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

1. Flooding (20 points) and other forms of spam (60 points/ban) are not allowed.
If posting several pics one after another is flooding, then I ain't posting anything ever. I don't have a whole day to visit the forums. Whenever I can, I try to post as much as possible.
Now please let's not flood the thread with this. If I broke rules, admins and moderators can always punish me.

Uic94

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If posting several pics one after another is flooding, then I ain't posting anything ever. I don't have a whole day to visit the forums. Whenever I can, I try to post as much as possible.
Now please let's not flood the thread with this. If I broke rules, admins and moderators can always punish me.

Yet you seemingly have the time to mine Google for the content you’ve used to flood several threads across this forum.

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i heard he went full frontal in a play a few years back

Yes, Colin went full frontal in "A Prayer For My Daughter" at the Young Vic in 2008 prior to his breakout role in 'Merlin'.

There used to be some reviews on FM Forums from some of the guys who saw it in person. The reports said Colin was uncut, good size, and unshaved pubes.

MichaelSambitoJR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, Colin went full frontal in "A Prayer For My Daughter" at the Young Vic in 2008 prior to his breakout role in 'Merlin'.

There used to be some reviews on FM Forums from some of the guys who saw it in person. The reports said Colin was uncut, good size, and unshaved pubes.
any pic's of it

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish he would have had some sexual scenes on Merlin back in the day, that would have been amazing its a shame they kept that show kid friendly but considering im pretty sure they didn't even show blood for most of that show racy scenes were probably never even considered

Reactions: 15841241

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He played a gay character in Benjamin - any info about him being married/in a relationship?
No he is very private - doesn't have an social media as far as I know as he isn't interested in having his life publicised

He does occasional interviews and some appearances for projects that is essentially it

Reactions: vielleicht

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He played a gay character in Benjamin - any info about him being married/in a relationship?
He's played gay characters more than once and there are certainly rumours out there that he is gay. But as the other poster said, he is very private so it's hard to find much information about his romantic life.