Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys, longtime member here with a question..
Can an experienced Gent in the dark arts please walk me thru the significance of the whole Collar and Leash fetish. I am fairly experienced in most other fetishes involving my sexuality however I have only a shallow understanding of this very intriguing art.
Briefly, I'm married, mid50s, open marriage and swing as a cpl but discreetly solo for the last 6 months. Met an awesome guy and its been fabulous. He's mid50s, married also and very similar situation to me. Meeting once a week at a fancy hotel to feed my need for his very beautiful 9 inch masterpiece. He so loves my body and hungry appetite and now he wants to collar me. My husband does NOT know this and it turns me on like crazy thinking about this fetish.
Please advise!!
Roxy

Attachments

RoxyRoyce

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what part do you want advice about
Why does he want to collar me (which he has since)? Why does he get extremely turned on and then hinted he wants me to go to a friends home to join several couples?

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I have collared and leashed many fine ladies.

Virtually all I've spent much time with.

I believe women have been subjugated forever.

I am a feminist, I'd vote qualified woman for president in a heart beat.

Sexually, ther is ying and yang

It's nature is dominant and submissive.

My partners perhaps accept and crave this more than most, perhaps because of the trust, respect and equality affection. Etc they are accorded without fail out of bedrooms m

My dominant maleness allows them to express their femininity. And they know one slight touch, one safe word--and its "whoa"--instantly.

It's about control--and perception of it. And dominance. And helplessness--which leads lack of inhibitions, guilt, choice---frees up joy, unbridled sexuality

I might strip a lady naked---or direct her to do so, turning and displaying at my direction.

She will be kneeling, somewhat squatting on her thighs.

Her thighs will be spread. Openness and vulnerability.

First collaring is almost always very gently done.

I like chains for initiation, the chain leash will be heavy and cold.

Snapped on with finality, its presence and collars control firmly demonstrated and as soon as any yielding is demonstrated, as quickly realeases.