Collective Story Project

junk792: I had this idea that could be fun: to make a story collectively - that is, anyone can add a chapter to the story. The story would be the adventures of a guy with a big cock of course. I figure we could start him as a teenager and let him (and his cock :)) grow with the story.

There are just a few rules:
- Do not describe anything illegal.
- Keep the story consistent with previous stories.
- Use first person and the past tense.
- If you don't like what someone else wrote, you can write something better rather than whine about it.
- Have fun!

Other than that, anything goes! And now, I'll start the story: (Next Post)

junk792: Chapter 1

School had just ended for the summer, and already by the second week I was bored out of my skull. So my parents decided to send me to summer camp. I though that at 18 I was way too old for that kind of kid stuff - but then my dad told me that it was co-ed and not that the counselors weren't too strict, I changed my mind. The thought of spending four weeks away from my parents didn't seem so bad after all!

The car ride to Camp Missisaqua seemed to take forever. I discreetly said goodbye to my parents, hoping none of the girls saw me! Soon I settled into my room. The campers were divided into small cabins with four to six bunk beds in each cabin. Of course, girls and boys were in separate cabins. Each cabin had a bathroom, but the showers were in a common center area.

Taking my shower that first morning was similar to when I would take showers at my school. I was quite well endowed, especially considering I had only just turned 18 and was a pretty small guy. Completely soft, I would hang about 6 inches. Usually, in the shower, with the warm water and the envious stares, I'd hang 7 inches - bigger than an average _adult and erect_ cock. Compared to all the guys with 3-inch softies, I was absolutely gigantic. Needless to say, I got a lot of stares and hushed whispers - but I was used to getting this kind of treatment in school after gym class.

Apparently, word got around about my size because the next day, I noticed a difference in the way I was treated, especially by the girls. The hot chicks who wouldn't have given me the time of day before were suddenly much more friendly to me. The day after, I was standing in line waiting for lunch when the girl in front of me started to talk to me.
-      Hi, I'm Maria!
-      Hey, I'm Steve.
-      Yeah, I know, I've heard a lot of stories about you.

She gave me a quick look up and down, pausing for a couple of seconds on my bulge and biting her lip slightly. I took a nice long look at her too: she was very pretty, with long straight black hair, slim but with nice full breasts. She was wearing a small white cotton t-shirt and tight little dark blue shorts that showed off her fantastic legs.
-      I'd really like to get to know you better.
-      Well I...
-      But not here! Meet me in the east trail through the forest in a half hour.
-      Uhmm, ok!

... to be continued in next post ...

junk792: I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but with the looks she was giving me I had a pretty good idea! I quickly ate lunch and ran off to the east trail. The trail to east was pretty complex, so I wasn't sure where she'd be. But I caught up to her before the first fork in the road.
-      Maria!
-      Shhh! Follow me!

She took my hand and led me through a tiny path to the sandy beach of a beautiful, crystal clear lake.
-      Wanna go for a swim?
-      I didn't bring a suit - you didn't say there was going to be swimming involved!
-      Of course you didn't - what would be the fun in that? Come on!

She took off her shorts and was standing in her t-shirt and panties. I was a little shocked and hesitated. She came over and took my shirt off. I then took my shoes off myself, and then my jean shorts, leaving me only in my boxer shorts. She turned around, took off her t-shirt and dove into the water. "Wait for me!" I cried as I followed her.

The water was warm and at first we had fun just splashing around. I occasionally caught glimpses of her boobs as she jumped out the water. Then she started grabbing me, trying to dunk me underwater, pressing her breasts against my chest. She started to feel around my boxers and got a handful of my semi-hard cock.
-      Wow! They weren't exaggerating!

She kept playing with my cock through the boxers for a minute and then she dove down and pulled them down as I feigned protest. She threw the wet boxers off towards the center of the lake. By now my cock was hard as a rock, and she was happily jacking me off underwater. "Come on, I want to suck that big thing!" she said, while pulling on my cock to lead me to the shore. I quickly followed her, lying down on the beach with my feet still in the water. As Maria came out of the water, I got my first full view of her beautiful breasts. She flicked her hair back, and kneeled in front of my throbbing member.

At first she just licked my cock head. She seemed to be hesitant as how to take my cock in her mouth. As she wrapped her small hands around my thick cock, she said: "Damn, you really are hung!". She put my big purple cock head in her mouth, and started sucking and licking the shaft. She started with 2, 3 inches and then started working more and more of my cock in her mouth. Hard, I was 9 inches long and she was eventually able to get all but 2 inches of my thick meat into her mouth. Evidently she had had some practice at this :)  

She kept sucking me, jacking me with one hand as she sucked the head, or jerking me with both hands. I tried to hold out as long as I could, but it had been four days since my last cum, so it was to no avail. I started grunting, "I'm cumming!" and she just sucked faster. I started cumming just as she had taken my cock out of her mouth, all the while jacking it with one hand. I shot a long rope of semen on her cheek. She jerked back, and I kept shooting all over her chest and breasts as she kept jacking me off. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity and a gallon of cum (four days of built up cum!), I stopped cumming. Maria just smiled and then went into the lake to clean up. Suddenly I thought of the time:

-      Come on, we'd better get back before someone misses us!
-      Well, alright, but you have to promise me one thing.
-      What?
-      That I'll get that big cock in my pussy later today!
-      Absolutely! What's your cabin number?

... To Be Continued (By someone else)

junk792: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=Fiction;num=1039320906;start=0#3 date=12/08/02 at 05:20:02]Now, now, junk792, you've violated the first rule on your list!
[/quote]
How so?

GermanKoreanBoy: He said,
[quote author=junk792 link=board=Fiction;num=1039320906;start=0#0 date=12/07/02 at 20:15:06]-      Do not describe anything illegal.
[/quote]
then he told us about some tenns having sex. It was a good story though!

junk792: It's illegal? Really? I thought that it's only illegal if one is over 18.

Well, I'll edit the text.

junk792: There! Now it's fixed. The summer camp makes a little less sense at 18, but there you go.

junk792: Nobody has inspiration for the next chapter? Maybe I'll write it myself...

queenie: I hurry back to my cabin. I can hardly wait to feel that huge cock inside me. The cabins are usually four girls to cabin. Fortunately, there were two no shows. I pass my best friend and cabin mate and pull her aside. I ask Linda if she minds finding another cabin to sleep in tonight as I am gonna get me some. She blushes. Even though she is blonde, long hair, leggy and really stacked - she is still a virgin. She spent too much time at that all girls school if you ask me.
Dinner seemed to last forever. Finally it is light's out. I hear a knock on the door. It's Steve.
I pull him into the cabin. I am already naked. I want to get straight to business. He starts to kiss me - I push him away. "Do you trust me?" "Sure," he says.
I led him to a chair.
"Sit down." He does and I tie him to the ladder back chair. He looks a little concerned. I get on my knees and begin to suck his cock. He visibly relaxes.
I swirl my tongue around the head while cradling his balls. I wet the tip of one finger and begin to play with his anus. Again, I feel him tense. "Trust me," I say. After a few moments, he relaxes again.
I can taste pre-cum. I realize now is the time. I straddle him and begin to guide his cock into my dripping pussy. He begins to strain against the restraints. I laugh softly. I like being the one in control.
I get an inch or so in - is it possible he is even bigger than this afternoon? I work it in slowly until only an inch remains. I wrap my feet on the bottom rung of the chair and begin to ride him - up and down. His hips buck up against me. I lay my head on his shoulder and focus only on the sensation. I can feel the orgasm starting deep with and beginning to rise. It hits and I gasp as my pussy grabs his cock and pulls it all the way. Feeling his balls up against my ass causes me to explode again. His breathing becomes ragged. He is close as well.
Suddenly, I become aware of someone else in the room.
I look over my shoulder.
"Linda, what are you doing here?"
She is obviously aroused = I can see her erect nipples through her T-shirt. Her mouth is open = there is a hunger in her eys. I stop. "Here - he's all yours," I say as I slide off and walk over to her. "Enjoy."

The story cannot be fully complete without a chapter of ass-fucking .She may have been fucked in her cunt many times .Even fucked in her mouth too.But only tight ass-fucking would fully satisfy her .To the man it is TIGHT all the way, both as it enters IN and comes OUT.Some sexy women want it both ways at the same time that is one cock inside cunt and another inside her ass going in and out simultaneously ,known as sandwitching the woman that gives her the total satisfaction .