Collectors of childhood stuff that you still have or use to have?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still have Alf trading cards, some Cyndi Lauper trading cards, some rare DD trading cards....a couple of old Scholastic TV show books from the 80s that are still in fair conditions. Rare LP of Tim Curry's I Do The Rock. A couple of Elvis LPs. What do you have in your collection still at the moment or use to have?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a child I started collecting a piece of currency and a coin when I visited a foreign country, I still have all of them and I'm still collecting.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still have my set of doll-house furniture packed away. YES, my parents nobley tolerated me playing with a doll house and I loved rearranging the furniture and creating "looks"... Is it any wonder I turned out to be a big ole GAY ???? But I have great taste and my apt is FAG-U-LOUS !!!!

Also have one of the largest collections of "lady head vases" and vintage cookie jars.... Alot of dusting I tell ya !

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The entire Black Stallion series by Walter Farley.
The Teen Titans and other assorted comic books that I still collect.
The game Othello and an electronic Simon toy.

I think my blanky is still in storage somewhere but my mother sold my Star Wars paraphernalia at a church rummage sale.:mad: