college advice

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Shabang22, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Shabang22

Shabang22 New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, so I'm new here. I know this isn't the introductions forum but I'm younger so I thought I'd say hey here.

I guess I have a question for anyone in college: Do you have a lot of trouble finding time to jack off without worrying about your roommate busting through the door?

Any advice that doesn't involve the bathroom? haha.

2. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

A lot of roomates, assuming you get along, have a silent agreement about that sort of private time. Then there are other times when both roomies say "fuck it" and just take care of business whenever and you jsut deal with it heh.

3. Shabang22

Shabang22 New Member

Albums:
    Well we're definitely not on a "deal with it" basis. That would be nice though, haha.

4. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I dunno how long you've lived with your roommate but I should hope you've paid attention enough to know his/her schedule. You can always casually find out what classes he/she has and when they take place. The best thing to do is establish when your roommate will definitely be gone. When you decide to jack at an abnormal time, that's when you'll get caught. Also, at night when he/she is asleep. Obviously you could still be caught but if you can't find alone time any other way, it's a must.

5. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

And heres another thing. Your not gonna explode if you dont jack off every damn day. Besides it feels better when you hold off for a few ;)

6. celegorm

celegorm New Member

Albums:
    ..and if you like to use your imagination and don't care about being a bit dirty, just wait until he gets assleep and do it. :p

7. jkm65

jkm65 New Member

its not difficult to learn your roommates schedule and plan accordingly..
    last year my roommate and i just didnt give a shit.. we walked in on each other several times.. we just laughed about it...

Draft saved Draft deleted