College Baseball Players

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone been watching any college baseball? Some of the players are so fucking hot! Lean, buff, young. Cute little asses. Seems some of the players are always grabbing their crotches. I would venture to say, college baseball players are sexier than all the college football and basketball players combined. Anyway, who's your favorite young college baseball stud? Pics welcome.

cordun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree, college baseball players are the sexiest... unfortunately I don't have any pictures...

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems college baseball players are in the best shape (as compared to college football players or college basketball players). And, when you're up at bat, it's you against the pitcher---you have no one to back you up, no one to depend on except YOU. Baseball is more a THINKING man's sport. Think about it! {and imagine those hot, young, fit jocks in the locker room and shower}.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some pretty cool snaps. I especially liked the one where this boy is frustrated with what looks like a hard-on that won't go down. One of his teammates are staring at it with concern as if to say, "I don't know what to tell you boy!"

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im glad no one has done the "they arent real theyre wearing cups" comment.

No shit - but you need something major behind a cup for it to bulge like that... not every player has such a noticeable..uh..cup

D_f65y5

Experimental Member
Media
At the college I went to in the Midwest one of the privileges you had as a male was walkin in the locker room after the game. Was fun!

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the college I went to in the Midwest one of the privileges you had as a male was walkin in the locker room after the game. Was fun!

Same deal @ USC. Our lockerroom was filled with alumni boosters after every home game. The players all "knew" most of them were a bunch of closeted old guys who gave money to the program just so they could enjoy the privilege of oggling a bunch of ball players without question. They'd slap your wet bare ass as you tried to dart your way through the crowd from the showers to your locker. I dont know how hanging out in a lockerroom trying to engage young naked college students in conversation about their game while they're applying goldbond to their balls ever normalized as an acceptable practice... But it is what it is.

If you know me though, I didnt mind the audience.

Reactions: saskin and dbd1830

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Texas Longhorns ALWAYS have a hot baseball team...the California team looks sexy....Dallas Baptist looks suckable and fuckable {Yeah, I know, they're Baptist, so they'd all pretty much be total tops}.:frown1:

streetfan14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

D_f65y5

Experimental Member
Media
Same deal @ USC. Our lockerroom was filled with alumni boosters after every home game. The players all "knew" most of them were a bunch of closeted old guys who gave money to the program just so they could enjoy the privilege of oggling a bunch of ball players without question. They'd slap your wet bare ass as you tried to dart your way through the crowd from the showers to your locker. I dont know how hanging out in a lockerroom trying to engage young naked college students in conversation about their game while they're applying goldbond to their balls ever normalized as an acceptable practice... But it is what it is.

If you know me though, I didnt mind the audience.

hey yeah, well it's all male bonding no matter what form it takes. And I don't think the guys mind havin' their junk out, it's kinda fun. And, at least in college women don't have unlimited access to where they don't belong...