College Bathroom Wanker

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, here's a fantastic little experience to share lol.

I'm in the bathroom in my dorm just now, sitting on the can when I notice the guy in the stall next to me seems to be sitting kinda funny, with his feet close together and seemed like his knees were resting against the walls.
Now, the walls between the stalls have these little pencil-sized holes in them from where something used to be screwed in....so I take a peek and what do I see? The guy has a HUGE rock solid cock and he's jacking off!

Anyone have similar experiences?

I will be damned if I was not about to start a thread about how I was trying to beat off in the bathroom stall the other day and some creap kept staring at me......no shit fuck you!!!!

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will be damned if I was not about to start a thread about how I was trying to beat off in the bathroom stall the other day and some creap kept staring at me......no shit fuck you!!!!

haha yeah this post would have been way funnier if you read the first post closer.

he said "just now" not the other day ;)

otherwise nice try :cool:

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahaha, well since its obviously someone I live with, it was fairly easy to figure out who it was, especially since my room is diagonal to the bathroom lol.

lol. i would have joined int the fun seeing that !!!! :)

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya but kinda the other way for me. In college I remember I was up against the wall and a good comfortable position and was really trying to get off and then a couple of friends thought it would be funny to open the curtain and dump cold water on me.... and what do they see.. me going to town on my meat.. goddd oh college