College Buddies

skibum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a few situations where I was with the straightest of my friends and never saw it coming. Actually, more than a few. It started in Jr High then high school, but I really didn't expect it in college. Ski trips, camping, away games. I would be in the same room, sometimes the same bed with a friend. In the middle of the night, I would wake up to their hand on my dick or the front of my legs. Sometimes I would just be held or touched and other times I was played with until I came. I never let it hurt my relationship with my friends who were SO STRAIGHT all the time. But a few had trouble with me afterward.

Don't know if it was because it first happened to me when I was very young, but it didn't bother me at all. I always thought it was something friends did.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, same thing happened to me with various "straight" buddies at various times.

The first one was when I was a high school soph, and had been chosen to compete in a Statewide gymnastics meet. It was at a college, and we were put up in a college-owned hotel. By the time I checked in Friday afternoon, they only had a room with a Queen-sized bed, and a nice sized couch. Not a problem, since initially I didn't have a roomie!

After I got unpacked, I was lounging around in my jockeys, checking out the tv, waiting for dinner time to arrive, when my weekend roomie showed up! He was a 16-year old junior ring man from he other side of the state.We got acquainted, I got dressed, we went to dinner. Afterward, we decided to go to bed early, since the meet started at 7 a.m. I was expecting a discussion about who was going to sleep where, but he just stripped to his briefs and climbed into bed. A few minutes later, he was asleep. I followed suit.

About 2 a.m. I woke up to feel his hand groping my cock through my briefs. About ten minutes later, we were both naked, and he was sucking my cock, and then he wanted me to fuck him, which I sort of figured out how to do. He returned the favor, and then we went back to sleep. After the meet, we had more sex.

I had other similar experiences in high school and college, with guys I knew on soccer, gymnastic and crew teams, and other guys I was randomly assigned to room with.

I figured they were horny like me, and it was pretty much any port in a storm. None of these turned into long-term encounters, but they were nice while they lasted.

Reactions: Aelx_smuth

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Several times throughout my late teens and early twenties this situation occurred. Ski trips, road trips, crashing at a friends h ouse...and in the middle of the night a hand would be on my cock or my thigh. Most every time it was done without any talking or acknowledgment. As if it was sleep walking. One guy did it several times to me throughout the night. Must have liked it because I never moved or pushed his hand away. It was a bit awkward the next day for a bit but then things went back to normal. Never discussed. All of the guys were considered straight...and whether they are today I don't know. Never maintained a long term friendship with them. Life happens and you move on.

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've almost did this once--I was sleeping over at a friend's after we had some recreational herbage and we both fell asleep pretty easily. Several hours later, I woke up while he was snoring.

He's a gorgeous muscle guy, gets tons of ladies and is even cool with my sexuality. For some reason, I just wanted to touch him. I put my hand on his back and stopped. I was breathing real hard and just took a moment to think about it, like how could I live with myself if I went any further so I took my hand off and did what I could to get to the other side of the room and fall asleep.

I felt much better about myself...though I'm sure I would even feel better if when I had touched him, he had turned over and said, "Let's do it." ahah but oh, that must remain a fantasy.