college campus = lots of vpl's

champaignguy

Experimental Member
Media
so i've been walking around campus today and since the weather has started to get nice, i've noticed a lot more guys wearing gym shorts to class and around...i wish i had a cam to take pics b/c you guys would really enjoy them. ive had a raging hardon all day just from walking around...im sure many of you can relate.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup, or when guys are wearing sweats in the hot weather and it's giving them low hangers and a limpier cock, you see more motion in the pants too

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
champion mesh hsorts are the best to display your goods and too see dudes in. you are right tho, warmer weather makes my nuts hang and my cock hang more in a flaccid state

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so glad it's warming up. of course it's also pretty damned hot to have vpl in a suit like i do :O) just this week i bought a small pair of black mesh shorts. def wearing them to the gym today.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
champion mesh shorts are the best to display your goods and too see dudes in. you are right tho, warmer weather makes my nuts hang and my cock hang more in a flaccid state
Couldn't agree more! I have about 30 pair of them in different colors and styles. If you freeball or wear boxers with them, it's easy to see the VPL, especially with the lighter colors. They feel great - almost like you're wearing nothing. I'm so glad that the warmer weather is here.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the guys that are out skateboarding during the summer with their pants half-way off their ass and they're going commando. Great shot of pubes when they spin around.