College Dorm Life

clownboots19: Alan is a freshman in college at a major university in the USA. He is staying on campus, and has gained a lot of life experience already considering his life was so sheltered. Part of living in the dorms as Alan would find out is showering with other guys. Alan has never done that before. The showers at this college are open showers, with about 6 showerheads, so up to 6 guys in close proximity are showering at once. At first Alan started out embarassed, and showered at odd times so no one else would be around. While staying in the dorms he became to know a guy named John. John lived in the dorm room across the hall from Alan. John was very short for a guy, about 5'5 at the most, weighing about 135 pounds. John had beautiful dark hair, a bronze cut, slightly muscular tanned body, worked out regularly, and was movie star good looking. John's only flaw is he is as dumb as a ton of bricks. John liked to party and spent more nights coming back to the dorm partying rather than hitting the books, studying. Alan's roomate's began to pick up on his nervousness about showering with the guy's and began wondering why. So one night, Alan's two roomate's (Eric & Mike) took a polaroid camera and waited for Alan to get in the shower. Once Alan was completely naked and in the shower, Eric and Mike came running into the shower area and took a picture of Alan in the shower. Alan was embarassed, but both Eric & Mike looked impressed at what they saw. Alan is tall, athletic, good looking, a little shy, and one more thing which his roomates just discovered,....he is also very well hung. In fact as Eric snapped the picture, Mike looked down at Alan's penis and said "holy fuck." Mike decided to take Alan's clothes and towel from the shower area and bring them back upstairs to there room so Alan would have to walk up to his room naked. Not knowing what would happen next, and not having any clothes or a towel, Alan got out of the shower and went back up to his dorm room. Mike and Eric were in there laughing there asses off as Alan walked in butt ass naked, with his limp penis swinging to and fro. Again Mike stared. This time Eric also got a good look and was staring too. Finally Alan said, "is this what you wanted to see," as he grabbed his penis, walking toward Mike and Eric repeating "is this what you wanted to see."
Mike and Eric were stunned. They just stared at Alan's penis. Finally Eric said, "holy shit kid, how big is that?" Standing there naked Alan said it was 7 inches limp. His penis was in fact 7 inches limp, fat, and had a monster head. Alan told them when it's hard it gets even bigger. Apparently coming out of his shell, Alan told Eric and Mike that if they were gonna get to see his, it was only fair that since they were all roomates and in there room where no one else could see, that they whip out there's and let him see. Eric and Mike seemed a little reluctant. Then Eric jumped up and pulled down the gym shorts and boxers he was wearing, exposing his penis. Eric is athletic, good looking, funny, and in good shape. The life of the party type. Eric's penis was nice. It appeared to be 3 inches limp. Eric grabbed it and shook his penis around, laughing. Alan looked over and asked Mike if he was a pussy or if he was going to do it. Mike didn't want to. Alan and Eric teased Mike about having a small penis and that's why he didn't want to show it. Finally Mike gave in and stood up, pulling down his netted basketball shorts (he is a basketball player on the college's basketball team) exposing a nice, plump 3 1/2 inch limp penis. Mike then told Alan that it may not be that big now but when he gets a boner it's about 7 inches. As Eric checked out Mike's penis, Mike asked Eric how big his penis was erect. Eric said about 6 inches. About this time the Resident asshole, errr Resident Assistant came marching down the hall way. Believeing it was them being loud and the R.A. was coming for them, Alan turned off the light and they all jumped in there beds. Eric, Mike and Alan went to sleep. Alan had forgot all about the polaroid picture of his large, wet, 7 inch ding dong. As the next day came, the whole 1st floor of the dorm room became very aware. Mike and Eric had posted the picture of Alan naked on the dorms' meeting & information board. Everyone got a good look at it, including John. John was looking at it, as it was posted up on the board. While getting a good look at it, Mike and Eric walked by on there way back from classes. They saw John looking at it in amazement and began laughing. John asked Eric if that was really Alan naked. Eric confirmed it and said they saw it themselves and Alan was hung like a horse. John softly said, "oh my god," and walked off. With the cat out of the bag, there was no need for Alan to feel embarassed about being naked in front of others, considering everyone had seen the picture and made there own comments. When Alan saw it, he took it down and hid it from his roomates. He thought about tearing it up, but then realized how impressive his penis looked in the picture. One evening while Mike was at basketball practice and Eric was working his part-time job, Alan went downstairs to take a shower. After waiting for the hot water to kick in, and getting naked, Alan jumped in the shower. No one esle was in there. Then he heard a familiar voice. He peeked out the shower and saw John walking to the shower with a towel wrapped around him, and carrying shampoo and soap. John had just finished working out at the campus gym. Alan got nervous again. He had heard about John asking about his penis and staring at the picture. Then John jumped into the shower, butt ass naked. WOW! John was even more beautiful naked. His penis was fairly close to being beer can thick, and it was very long. He must have had nearly 8 inches on his small 5'5 inch cut frame. It was a trouser snake and a half! As Alan was obviously staring at John's penis, John asked him what was going on. Alan looked back up and said not much. Alan realized he was staring at John's penis and John knew it. Alan and John made some more small talk as they both took turns catching glimpses of each others donkey dicks. As Alan was washing his hair under the water, he saw Brandon staring at his penis. Alan liked it and kept pretending to wash his hair, even though it was perfectly clean and all the shampoo was washed out. John continued staring. Then John took soap and began soaping up his body. John was still glancing at Alan's penis but not staring like he was a minute ago. All the excitement of John checking out Alan's penis, caused him (Alan) to get a little exicted himself. Alan's penis got even thicker, and extended to an impressive partially erect 8 inches, as he soaped up his body. John's body was soaped up except his penis. Once he reached his penis he spent an extraordinary amount of time in that area, lathering up real good. In fact it appeared John was stroking his soapy, lathered up penis. John's penis got to be extremely large, as he appeared to be well over the 8 inch mark now. All John's penis stroking had excited Alan. Alan was now fully erect at about 8 3/4 inches and soaped up his penis and began stroking like John. At this point, John had went from a little extra lather to full out jerking off. He was really into it and was fully erect with the biggest dick Alan had ever seen, the thing had to be close to 10 inches, and fat, with a buldging head as big as an apple. Alan was jerking off looking down at John stroke his massive member. Then John looked down at Alan grinning, and watched Alan do it as he pounded his meat. Alan told John his dick was a monster, and John replied by telling Alan his wasn't so bad his self, and that he had been wanting to see it ever since he saw the polaroid picture of him in the shower posted up.
John then asked Alan if he could touch it. Alan's jaw dropped, he didn't know what to say. John walked over anyway laughing, and started stroking Alan's penis with his soft hands. Alan followed suit, and started jerking off John too. Soon they were both stroking each other, going to town. All of a sudden, Alan and John hear a noise and see Alan's roomates, Eric and Mike pop into the shower, naked. Eric was back from a long night of work, and Mike was back after a hard practice which left him sweaty and sticky. Both Eric and Mike saw Alan and John jerking each other off. They laughed and to Alan and John's surprise, asked if they could join in to. Before you knew it, Eric and Mike started playing with there cocks, getting them hard. Eric was staring at everyone's dicks as he jacked his. Eric's woody came to be about 6 inches as he said, a very nice looking dick. Mike was also right on the money, as he looked about 7 inches, also a nice one. As we were all hard as rocks we stared at each other and jerked off until we all came. John came first with a massive shooting load. Alan came next with an impressive one as well. Both John and Alan watched as Mike and Eric stroked there dicks into heaven. A minute later, and Eric had blown his load all over the place. Mike followed a short time later. They all took a deep breath, got a good laugh and then left. Whew, what a night. Alan would never be the same again, and neither would his friendships with his friends, Eric, Mike, and John...............

To be continued, if I get enough responses wanting me to do so. Remember this is loosely based on a true story, as I am a freshman in college at a major university.

Reactions: jaxcumobsessed

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How loosely based and would we happen to have heard of one of the characters before reading the story? Comeon, cboots, which one of the characters could be you in real life? :9

clownboots19: -Sorry, DMW didn't mean to confuse. I have made the name correction from "Brandon" to "John" as it should be and submitted the modified post. Thanks for pointing it out.

-RoysToy, to answer your question, I'll let you wonder which one is me...haha, sorry! Like I said, the story is loosely based on a true story...if you put in some good detective work you may be able to figure it out...DMW already caught me in one slip, putting in an actual name instead of the fake one on accident...

If I continue getting postitive feedback as I have so far, then I guess there will be more stories "loosely based on the truth" for me to tell....hehe

clownboots19: HAHA, hmmm......can you say that's me beyond a reasonable doubt? :)

clownboots19: Well then I guess it's like the age old question, "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world will never know....whahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

clownboots19: Ok, I have received enough positive feedback and enough people checking out this story.....I will be adding my newest College Dorm Life edition later this week.....it will be entitled "College Dorm Life 2" (how original, huh?). Remember, my newest post, like this one, will be loosely based on true stories I am experiencing as a 19 year old college freshman staying in the dorms.

clownboots19: Sure DCWrestleFan, I'll make sure to notify you right away.
Sorry RedKoba, for not using paragraphs, or for probably making a few grammatical mistakes, but I just get into the stories myself when I type them, because it's like I am living that experience again which makes me hard and horny. I will try to keep "College Dorm Life 2" (grammatically) error proof.
I WILL PROBABLY BE ADDING "COLLEGE DORM LIFE 2" THIS THURSDAY, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND AS ALWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.