College football 2011-2012

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's roughly 3 weeks 'till college football 2011-2012 starts, but I thought I'd go a head and start this year's thread. Of course I'll be following my two favorite teams, the Longhorns and Stanford. As always, I'm also pulling for the Gators (sometimes).
Anyway, any fresh players coming up this season? Post some pictures of them {and some pics of our favorites from last season too}!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LETS GO BLUE!!!!

Yeah say what you want, but I still love my school and am proud to be a Michigan Wolverine!!!

PUMPED for these next years with Brady Hoke and Greg Mattison as our Defensive Coordinator...

Absolutely luv Michigan, but the Rodriguez years were far from sterling. Frankly, Michigan should have shit-canned him after his first year losses and NCAA violations.

But let's salute our other Big Ten school, Michigan State, and its outstanding (and upstanding) QB Kirk Cousins. Okay, maybe not the best looking QB in collegiate football, but he does smell good. Kinda like roses.

Attachments

Reactions: Gaydude_23

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watched the Longhorns whip-up on California in their Bowl (yeah, EVERY team, no matter how lame they were, gets a Bowl game this year).
Texas does have the hottest asses---Blake Gideon, Justin Tucker, David Ash, and Jaxon Shipley, for example. Just imagine being in their locker room, those boys clad in only their jockstraps. Their buff, lean abs glowing. Their strong legs, probably smooth, strutting about. Their guns. Their strong, muscular asses. Their jockstraps bulging. Oh, well, maybe I'm in the minority on this one.:wink:

Reactions: Dell11

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
qazplm,
You are ALWAYS our "go to man". We do appreciate your handy work! Thank you, as always...Now, how 'bout some pics of Stanford's Andrew Luck? He seems to be this coming season's hot request!

Hard247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot thread dude! Besides the competition itself...another reason why i watch football is to watch those hard asses and fuckin heavy crotches!

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Texas always has the hottest uniforms (and it doesn't hurt that they also have the hottest players). I would suck, fuck, and rim Garrett Gilbert ANYday, and I hope like hell that he improves as their quarterback. Colt McCoy's shadow casts a long way over the Longhorn's football field. I know it must not be easy for Gilbert. I mean, come on, who COULD fill McCoy's jockstrap & cleats? No one! I'm pulling for Gilbert---I want to see the Longhorns win it all! You don't have to be a Texan to be a Longhorn...but you do have to be a Longhorn to be a Texan!
And, yes, Blake Gideon is still one of the sexiest jocks in the country!

And, Stanford's Andrew Luck did some amazing things on the field last season. He's without question the best college quarterback playing the game (today). He's also the most NFL-ready player available. If all goes according to plan, he'll be next sping's first pick in the draft.

Last edited: