College football 2011-2012

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw Stanford's Andrew Luck on ESPN last night---He has buzz-cut hair and clean shaven now. WOW! His deep voice tells me that he has a huge set of balls. He has a boyish quality to him----a bit innocent & wholesome. I'd love to corrupt him:rolleyes:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
#21 Blake Gideon of the Texas Longhorns. This boy is fucking hot!! I've had my eye on him since his freshman year!! :)

Hope our season is better than last year!

Hook Em Horns!
I still owe you big time for turning me on to Blake Gideon last season:smile: He is a typical, classic college jock---Buff, masculine, no body fat, muscular, beefy ass, and an absolutely beautiful face! He is one of the sexiest players on the field. And, you just know he's packin' :smile:

uofmpike07

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LETS GO BLUE!!!!

Yeah say what you want, but I still love my school and am proud to be a Michigan Wolverine!!!

PUMPED for these next years with Brady Hoke and Greg Mattison as our Defensive Coordinator...

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, but why is it that we think deep voiced guys have big balls? For ex, the base singer for the "Oakwood Brothers"...he must have balls the size of socker balls....he does have a very large bulge. lol

I saw Stanford's Andrew Luck on ESPN last night---He has buzz-cut hair and clean shaven now. WOW! His deep voice tells me that he has a huge set of balls. He has a boyish quality to him----a bit innocent & wholesome. I'd love to corrupt him:rolleyes:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Garrett Gilbert couldn't handle the pressure last year. He was second guessing himself & fucked out season. He should be scared that Mack Brown might try out Coy's little brother Case McCoy. Maybe he & Jordon Shipley's little brother Jaxon can make something happen!!
If I'm not mistaken, Jaxon Shipley and Case McCoy will be room mates:tongue:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LETS GO BLUE!!!!

Yeah say what you want, but I still love my school and am proud to be a Michigan Wolverine!!!

PUMPED for these next years with Brady Hoke and Greg Mattison as our Defensive Coordinator...

Absolutely luv Michigan, but the Rodriguez years were far from sterling. Frankly, Michigan should have shit-canned him after his first year losses and NCAA violations.

But let's salute our other Big Ten school, Michigan State, and its outstanding (and upstanding) QB Kirk Cousins. Okay, maybe not the best looking QB in collegiate football, but he does smell good. Kinda like roses.

Attachments

Reactions: Gaydude_23

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely luv Michigan, but the Rodriguez years were far from sterling. Frankly, Michigan should have shit-canned him after his first year losses and NCAA violations.
After Rodriguez left WVU for Michigan, everyone in WV kind of hexed your team:smile: Ah, but now that you guys saw just how crappy he was, all is forgiven----and the hex is removed:smile: Rodriguez needs to be a man about things....but that would require him to grow a pair of balls:smile: