College football 2011-2012

Wvohtx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anyone notice the Texas field goal kicker's nice bulge? The guy's name is Tucker. Anyone get a shot of it to share? I didn't.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone notice the Texas field goal kicker's nice bulge? The guy's name is Tucker. Anyone get a shot of it to share? I didn't.

I've been obsessed with him for a while now. :) Look back earlier in this thread and I've posted some pics of him and his bulge.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that the college football season is drawing to a close (just Bowl games to drool over now), the 2 quarterbacks that really got my attention this year---Maryland's Danny O'Brien and UGA'S Aaron Murray. I would love to be tag-teamed by those 2 studs! (Murray has the sexiest ass in all of college football this season).

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the 2011-2012 college football quarterbacks seem like they would be pretty decent, friendly, average guys. Today's college jocks are held to a higher standard than the college jocks of yesteryear. With the 'net, text, cell phones, Twitter, etc, today's college jocks are constantly under the microscope. It's amazing that they can lead fairly normal lives. The stress, the pressure, the demands that are put upon them. If a player is truly an asshole, he'll be found out pretty quickly...and torn apart by the media (and fans). Murray, Luck, Moore, RG3, etc all seem sincerely nice.

Last edited:

ALAC17

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not that I could ever find out about Aaron Murray...but I would be willing to let my gf find out...especially if I could watch!