College Football!

D

deleted116951

Less than a week remains before the happiest time of the year begins - college football season!

Waking up at the crack of dawn to begin tailgating. The smell of meat cooking on the grill, the taste of a Beam and Coke (heavy on the Beam, very light on the Coke), and the sound of your fight song echoing over campus. Oh yes - there is nothing finer than college football.

If you're looking for Mr. Curve come Saturday you'll find him in beautiful Athens, GA cheering on his beloved Georgia Dawgs. Who else is about to slip into the frevor that only college football can bring?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less than a week remains before the happiest time of the year begins - college football season!

Waking up at the crack of dawn to begin tailgating. The smell of meat cooking on the grill, the taste of a Beam and Coke (heavy on the Beam, very light on the Coke), and the sound of your fight song echoing over campus. Oh yes - there is nothing finer than college football.

If you're looking for Mr. Curve come Saturday you'll find him in beautiful Athens, GA cheering on his beloved Georgia Dawgs. Who else is about to slip into the frevor that only college football can bring?

All you guys in the SEC are playing for 2nd place.

Y' all know who is #1 today.

UGA is cute tho.

D

deleted116951

Did I forget to mention the fun of smack talk? :smile:

Unfortunately for the time being I really don't have anything factual to toss USC's way. If and when they face an SEC team I just hope they don't make fools out of themselves like Ohio did last year...