College Foursome Story Part 1 (MFMF)

D

deleted18198821

Part 1

Prelude: This story takes place at a Southern College involving students in Greek life.

"I don't know if I'd have an orgy with anyone, but I'd definitely have one with you." I finished ripping the bong and looked at my best friend Harry, sitting across from me in black sweats on the couch in our seshing room.

"Yeah dude, that'd be nuts," I said as I reached for the bong. Our fingers touched and I felt a warmth when they met, but this wasn't uncommon. A bit curious now and also stoned, I prodded some more, "Do you think Alina would be down?"

Alina was Harry's girlfriend of two years. She, like Harry, was a sophomore in college and the cutest little latina with a super positive and spunky attitude. She was about 5'2 and had a tight body with a great ass. Many guys liked to comment on her and Harry's late night flirtations in the dorms.

Harry took a moment to think and responded, "I'm not sure bro. She doesn't really like girls like that. But it'd be so hot to have a foursome with you and Carina. She's banging dude."

Carina and I were both seniors and had met Harry and Alina through the fraternity. Early on, I took somewhat of a mentorship role with Harry and showed him the ropes as he figured out college life.

It's no wonder Harry took an interest in Carina, as she was a stunning blonde standing about 5'3 with hourglass curves. Guys drooled over her ass as she walked by and she knew how to wear dresses that showed off her impressive C cups and single left nipple ring.

She certainly had more of a reputation than Alina, which was why we were just fuck buddies. Oh... and Carina and I were both bisexual which Harry and Alina knew about.

"I'm not sure bro. I can ask her and she what she says, but I think she'd be down." As the words left my mouth, I could feel my grey sweats tighten as my cock hardened in my pants.

"You should ask her bro," Harry responded as he took another drag of the bong. He asked if I wanted another hit, but I refused as I was already feeling pretty worked up.

"All good," he said as he stood up in front of me to put the bong away, revealing a large semi chub hugging his left leg as it ran down his sweats. While, Harry and I would work out every day and were drinking buddies, I'd only seen him flaccid a few times while pissing and had tried my hardest not to sneak glances while changing or in the gym. However, he seemed to enjoy showing off his package in sweats or underwear and in the moment it was getting me a tad worked up.

After saying goodbye and leaving for the day, I was determined to ask Carina about the request but a bit hesitant as to what the future may have in store.

D

deleted18198821

Part 2: Continuing the story in the same post

That night, I texted Carina and asked her what she thought about the foursome idea. She had previously mentioned that she thought Harry and Alina were both sexy and immediately agreed it was a good idea. I then asked her for some lingerie photos to show the younger couple, and she replied with five of the hottest pictures I've ever seen.

She was wearing black lingerie and the clothe barely covered her ass crack and tits, and her poses were showing off all of her assets. I was going to make sure to show Harry the next day in the gym.

After classes ended, I had a pep in my step as I texted Harry to meet out front. This was our custom ritual, as we'd change and begin working out together.

"Whatsup bro." The two of us greeted each other with our normal hug and chatted as we made our way down to the lockers.

As we entered the locker room and began changing. Harry put his gym back down, got his clothes out, and then began to slowly take off his hoodie and t-shirt to reveal a chiseled 6 pack, strong pecs, and thick arms.

We were two of the better looking guys on campus and we knew it, as Harry stood about 5'11, 165 lbs and it always blew my mind that his ass looked nicer doing squats than the hottest sorority girls we saw in the gym. He kept his black hair trimmed neatly and had soft friendly brown eyes.

"Oh dude, guess what!?" I asked.

"What's that, you didn't talk to Carina already did you?" Cleary the conversation was still on Harry's brain from the night before.

I started taking off my shirt to reveal my own six pack and slightly slenderer frame. Standing at about 5'10 and 150 lbs, I looked insanely cut when taking my shirt off and was actually the stronger of the two of us. Harry continued removing his pants to reveal a tight pair of grey boxer briefs.

"Yeah man, she was totally down. Said you and Alina are quote the cuties," I said a bit flirtatiously. In fact, take a look. At that moment, I pulled out my phone and flipped to my text conversation with Carina to reveal the pictures she had sent.

Harry's eyes immediately popped out of his head as a flipped through the pictures and as I looked back at my phone, my eyes glanced past the phone to see a massive bulge jutting out of his underwear and pointing down towards my leg as I held the phone out towards him.

Before speaking again, I removed my own shorts to reveal my own smaller bulge in my own black briefs. Wanting to tease him a little, I said "if you're a good boy today I'll even send you the pictures on your phone for later."

Turning around, I then bent down to put some stuff in my locker giving him a quick glance of my round tight ass in my underwear.

"Yo, that'd be sick bro," he said giddily as he put his shirt on. However, I noticed as he did so the fabric hugged his underwear closer to his semi-erect cock and provided a glimpse at his massive outline.

Trying not to get erect myself, I turned away from him and finished putting on my clothes. I wasn't sure if I was imaging it, but I could feel his eyes drilling into my ass and I turned around quickly, catching him looking away quickly.

"Let's hit a workout bro," I exclaimed as we headed up the stairs. The rest of the day, Harry had a visible tent in his workout shorts and I was having trouble pretending not to notice.

As the day winded down, we went back to campus to eat dinner and chatted about school and life. As we were chatting, we agreed it would be cool to find an activity for the four of us to do together in order to make sure everyone was fully comfortable with a potential foursome.

We eventually agreed a drinking game would be fun and I texted Carina, who agreed wholeheartedly. Right as I went to bed, I sent Harry a quick:

"Here's some pics for ya. Night stud ;)"

And sent two of the five attached images showing Carina in her lingerie. Right before falling asleep, I felt my phone buzz:

"Bro gah damn you got me bricked up! Sheesh I was not expecting these bad boys"

I went to sleep thinking about Carina and Alina removing Harry's grey underwear and my mind was racing.

D

deleted18198821

After exams passed, the four of us agreed to play a drinking game one Friday in Harry's apartment. The game was similar to beer pong, but we played with White Claw in the cups and filled the cups to the brim, with the not so subtle intent to get everyone feeling good during the game.

We agreed to have the teams based by couple, as even though Harry and I were best friends we enjoyed playing competitive games on opposing teams in order to friendly shit talk each other. We also felt this might make Alina feel more at ease, since she didn't know Carina as well as I knew her.

The game started innocently enough, with my team knocking down a few shots and taking an early lead. I was feeling a bit cautious and wasn't sure how the night was going to progress. I started sipping on a side drink to calm the nerves as we blasted a trap music playlist infused with some Rihanna and other of the girls' songs playing in the background.

After two drinks, Harry broke first and exclaimed he was hot before removing his shirt to reveal his toned 6 pack and small patch of dark fur on his chest and around his nipples. I immediately felt Carina gasp a little as she took in the view and I tried not to stare as I smirked at my stunning friend.

"Nice view there Harry," I said casually. "Hit a cup or two and I'll join you."

We chuckled and proceeded to continue playing, as I casually snuck glances at Harry between shots. After a couple rounds, he hit two shots and my shirt came off. I immediately felt Alina and Harry's gaze on my chest and stomach.

"Dude you're looking cut", Alina exclaimed in an excited voice. I could tell Harry felt the same but he glanced at his girlfriend, taking in her reaction.

I smiled as I hit another cup. "Okay, how about each cup from here one person on each team either gets to answer a truth question or remove an article of clothing."

The vibe in the room was filled with sexual tension and everyone quickly agreed that was a fair suggestion.

The next person to hit a cup was Alina, and we agreed that the person hitting the cup should choose the person to go next. Alina chose Carina, who without saying a word slowly and sexily removed her top to reveal the same black lingerie she was wearing in the pictures.

Harry's jaw hit the floor and Alina, who Harry said wasn't into girls, was taking glances as Carina's C cups hung over the white claw cups on the table, providing a welcome distraction for my team.

"Carina you still have your socks on!," I exclaimed jokingly.

She blushed a little and said she forgot, but she'd take them off next round.

Harry took the ball next and made another cup, giving them balls back. He then told me I was up next, and I took my socks off.

After the next round, Harry lost his socks and Alina hit another cup to de-sock Carina.

I then stepped up and sunk a cup, choosing Alina to remove her top. As she did, she revealed a red Victoria Secret lingerie I knew Harry had bought her for Xmas. It was on.

The next round had no makes before Alina hit again. She paused, looking between Carina and I before naming me to go next. I decided to advance the game a little and began to very slowly remove my blue 5" athletic shorts, pausing around my bulge and smiling at everyone before lowering them below my briefs.

I had ordered a really tight, revealing pair of briefs you might find on a beach in Europe a few months before and as I took my underwear off I felt quite exposed. However, my bulge looked nice and Alina and Harry were both taking note of package. As they continued to look, I could feel my dick get a little harder in my briefs.

"Damn, my mans got an absolute body," Harry said and smiled at me. As I caught his eye, I could sense something there and wanted to make a cup to return the favor.

After we hit the next shot, it was Harry's turn. He cockily smirked at me, knowing his bi friend must be excited in the moment, and slowly pulled the string tying his black sweats to his waist. I was trying not to stare as he slowly pulled them down, making a show of it as I had done before him before revealing a tight pair of beige underwear. While the fabric was nothing special, I noticed he was sporting a near hard-on that must've been near 7 inches and my could barely avert my eyes.

As I grabbed a ball, we made eye contact and he smirked at me. With the fifth cup up next, everyone realized we were nearing the naked cup. Alina and Carina asked to use the restroom and while they were gone, Harry and I sat on the couch and lit up a blunt.

D

deleted996351

After exams passed, the four of us agreed to play a drinking game one Friday in Harry's apartment. The game was similar to beer pong, but we played with White Claw in the cups and filled the cups to the brim, with the not so subtle intent to get everyone feeling good during the game.

We agreed to have the teams based by couple, as even though Harry and I were best friends we enjoyed playing competitive games on opposing teams in order to friendly shit talk each other. We also felt this might make Alina feel more at ease, since she didn't know Carina as well as I knew her.

The game started innocently enough, with my team knocking down a few shots and taking an early lead. I was feeling a bit cautious and wasn't sure how the night was going to progress. I started sipping on a side drink to calm the nerves as we blasted a trap music playlist infused with some Rihanna and other of the girls' songs playing in the background.

After two drinks, Harry broke first and exclaimed he was hot before removing his shirt to reveal his toned 6 pack and small patch of dark fur on his chest and around his nipples. I immediately felt Carina gasp a little as she took in the view and I tried not to stare as I smirked at my stunning friend.

"Nice view there Harry," I said casually. "Hit a cup or two and I'll join you."

We chuckled and proceeded to continue playing, as I casually snuck glances at Harry between shots. After a couple rounds, he hit two shots and my shirt came off. I immediately felt Alina and Harry's gaze on my chest and stomach.

"Dude you're looking cut", Alina exclaimed in an excited voice. I could tell Harry felt the same but he glanced at his girlfriend, taking in her reaction.

I smiled as I hit another cup. "Okay, how about each cup from here one person on each team either gets to answer a truth question or remove an article of clothing."

The vibe in the room was filled with sexual tension and everyone quickly agreed that was a fair suggestion.

The next person to hit a cup was Alina, and we agreed that the person hitting the cup should choose the person to go next. Alina chose Carina, who without saying a word slowly and sexily removed her top to reveal the same black lingerie she was wearing in the pictures.

Harry's jaw hit the floor and Alina, who Harry said wasn't into girls, was taking glances as Carina's C cups hung over the white claw cups on the table, providing a welcome distraction for my team.

"Carina you still have your socks on!," I exclaimed jokingly.

She blushed a little and said she forgot, but she'd take them off next round.

Harry took the ball next and made another cup, giving them balls back. He then told me I was up next, and I took my socks off.

After the next round, Harry lost his socks and Alina hit another cup to de-sock Carina.

I then stepped up and sunk a cup, choosing Alina to remove her top. As she did, she revealed a red Victoria Secret lingerie I knew Harry had bought her for Xmas. It was on.

The next round had no makes before Alina hit again. She paused, looking between Carina and I before naming me to go next. I decided to advance the game a little and began to very slowly remove my blue 5" athletic shorts, pausing around my bulge and smiling at everyone before lowering them below my briefs.

I had ordered a really tight, revealing pair of briefs you might find on a beach in Europe a few months before and as I took my underwear off I felt quite exposed. However, my bulge looked nice and Alina and Harry were both taking note of package. As they continued to look, I could feel my dick get a little harder in my briefs.

"Damn, my mans got an absolute body," Harry said and smiled at me. As I caught his eye, I could sense something there and wanted to make a cup to return the favor.

After we hit the next shot, it was Harry's turn. He cockily smirked at me, knowing his bi friend must be excited in the moment, and slowly pulled the string tying his black sweats to his waist. I was trying not to stare as he slowly pulled them down, making a show of it as I had done before him before revealing a tight pair of beige underwear. While the fabric was nothing special, I noticed he was sporting a near hard-on that must've been near 7 inches and my could barely avert my eyes.

As I grabbed a ball, we made eye contact and he smirked at me. With the fifth cup up next, everyone realized we were nearing the naked cup. Alina and Carina asked to use the restroom and while they were gone, Harry and I sat on the couch and lit up a blunt.
Love this! Can't wait to read more!

D

deleted18198821

Part 4:

"Fuck dude, damn good showing today," I said passing the blunt to Harry.

"Thanks bro, this is fucking nuts. I can't believe this is happening," Harry said as he took a drag. I glanced down at his underwear and while his hard-on had subsided a bit, he was still looking huge in his briefs.

We continued passing the blunt back and forth. In the moment, I realized we had never discussed rules and casually mentioned it to Harry, who said he didn't want specific rules but thought it'd be best to move slowly and see how things played out. I agreed and decided to be super cautious, allowing others to take more initiative.

Eventually, we heard the toilet flush and the girls emerged from the bathroom. As I looked up, it took me a moment to notice that neither of them were wearing tops. Carina's beautiful C cups and large pierced nipple were bouncing as she walked towards us and behind her, Alina was rocking the perkiest set of B cups and small hard dark brown nipples.

"Oh fuck," we both exclaimed and I could feel myself getting near hard again. The girls had clearly skipped a step and started getting acquainted in the bathroom.

As we got up, I could feel my dick pressing agains the tight fabric leaving almost nothing to the imagination. I was nearly fully hard and my head was struggling not to pop out of the briefs.

Carina took the next shot and missed, and I wrapped my arms around her stomach pressing my cock into her ass for effect. She moaned a little and I noticed Harry and Alina were watching us hungrily.

On the next turn, Harry did the same to Aline and she began to tug on the lining of his briefs, bouncing his massive cock as she did so. The game needed to end soon.

On the next cup, Carina hit and chose Alina, who chose truth.

"What's your biggest sexual fantasy," Carina asked.

Alina paused and blushed before saying," I've always wanted to be fucked and give head at the same time to two guys." Since I didn't know what to expect out of the night, the answer only continued to turn me on as I pictured hitting my best friend's girlfriend doggy style while she sucked his cock.

Over the next few cups, everyone decided to choose truth and I heard everyone's biggest fantasy. Carina said she wanted to be double penetrated by two men and Harry listed two fantasies: he wanted to get blown by multiple people and he wanted to try anal for the first time.

Finally, I was asked my biggest fantasy and mentioned one which I thought would be socially acceptable for the current group, which was also double penetration.

As we discussed these topics, Carina began rubbing my balls in my briefs and my cock head poked out and pinned against my stomach. I dragged the cloth up out of embarrassment before Carina slowly lowered it again to reveal my 6.5" rod jutting out of my pants. Kissing me slowly, she spat in her hand and began to give me a hand job as Harry and Alina looked on.

"I think we have one more cup on the table each," she said looking over at the couple. Harry blinked before grabbing a ball, his erection straining his underwear. He looked at Alina, who glanced at us and then blew on the ball for good luck while giving his straining dick a light grab. The touch seemed to shoot electricity through him as he moaned and seemed disappointed to have to shoot.

I decided that, since my dick was out, I'd use it as a distraction and held me erect cock next to the cup he was aiming at. He smirked and proceeded to miss badly. I then sank the next cup and named Harry next.

With that, he pulled down his beige briefs to reveal a massive 8" erection. While a bit skinny, the circumsized cock was pointing straight out and had a beautiful, bit head. Harry glanced at me and, noticing my reaction, smirked and said "enjoying the view bro?"

I couldn't look away as my gym bro for years, who I'd only caught quick glances of, was standing fully erect in front of me. I came up with quick comeback about how we'd see how he used that thing and before Carina made another shot, causing Alina to remove her panties to reveal the tightest looking pussy and tiny bush.

After the couple missed, it was my turn and Harry decided to get some payback my sticking his balls and erect cock next to the cup I was aiming for. It looked massive compared to the cup and I couldn't focus on the shot. Only my friends beautiful engorged cock shaking as he yanked at the base and his balls. I missed terribly, hitting him in the 6 pack as the ball fell away. Things were certainly getting interesting.

To distract them for the next shot, Carina decided to up the ante by kneeling down and slowing kissing my body from head to show as the couple was shooting. She put on a show of stopping on my neck for awhile and kissing, before moving to my nipples and then to my legs and balls. I moaned as she teased me and approached my cock before taking me in her mouth as Harry and Alina looked on.

"Fuck this game bro, let's just call it" Harry said and sounded short of breath.

I agreed and we decided to move to the couch in the living room. Harry and I sat next to each other and we turned on a foursome video to set the mood.

D

deleted18198821

Part 5:

Carina was the first to move herself back in front of me, as she took my dick in her mouth and started blowing me. Carina was amazing at head, probably from all the practice. Alina started doing the same to Harry and I couldn't help but glance at the hot couple.

After a few moments, we decided to switch girls and Alina came over to me. She'd always been flirty and we were quite close, as we'd hung out often during study hours in the library. I knew she liked my abs, and she said a small "hey" before her hands went to them. I looked at Harry and decided not to kiss her on the mouth and only start at her breasts.

I made circles around her nipples and saw Carina take control, moving her hands to Harry's dick while kissing him on the mouth passionately. He was turned on and I decided to move in, very slowly and tenderly kissing Alina while softly caressing her body. She moaned into the kiss and I could feel her getting turned on.

I could tell Carina was eager to blow my friend, and she called out "holy shit Alina this is a big dick." She was clearly impressed and she wasted no time before putting the long rod in her mouth.

I looked at Alina and kissed her again before moving her to the couch to eat her out. I tongued her clit and after a minute started using a finger. She moaned in appreciation as she continued getting wetter.

Harry had taken note and moved Carina next to Alina on the couch before beginning to eat her out. We made eye contact and laughed as we ate out each other's girls.

We then switched and took our own girls back, before Harry went to his backpack to get a condom.

"Do you need one?", he asked. I responded that Carina was on IUD and didn't need one, which was a big deal since we'd discussed that he'd never had raw sex before.

We moved back into position and I started fucking Carina missionary, starting off slow and lightly grabbing her throat. Harry was also doing the same, and I admired his ass as he slid his cock into Alina and she whimpered. He wasn't playing around and went straight to the hilt within a few thrusts.

I started focusing on Carina and was fucking faster, but without a condom was feeling a quicker bust. I pulled out and asked her to start blowing me again and before long, she started tonguing my ass which was a major turn on of mine.

Harry took note and seemed transfixed on Carina rimming my hole as he was fucking Alina. I saw him looking over repeatedly as he madly thrust into his girlfriend.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and we took a break. Harry and I hadn't cum yet and we had gotten off to a quick start. We opened a few more white claws and Harry mentioned that he'd never had his ass eaten or played with, but he admitted he sometimes used a finger on Alina during doggystyle.

We agreed tonight was a night for trying things, and next thing I know my stud friend is on his back with his legs in the air and two girls licking his asshole. I stood there dumbfounded as I'd never seen anything that hot in my life before. He kept moaning as Carina got greedy and stuck her pinky finger in. To my surpirse, he didn't react too much to the one small finger but groaned as it went in.

"Oh fuck, no more. Just tongue." He said and then looked at me. I could tell me wanted to me join, but he didn't say the words and I remained a spectator.

"Okay, let's switch girls." He said and we did just that, Alina coming back to me. I put on a condom but Harry decided not to use one with Carina.

This time, Alina seemed to look at me differently and surprised me with her forwardness, grabbing my dick and placing it straight into her tight pussy. I started slow before picking up the pace, but I didn't want to rail my friends girlfriend.

However, Harry was plowing his 8 inch cock deep into Carina and she was squealing with every thrust. I'd rarely heard her make those noises and it turned me on immensely, as I began to rub Alina's clit.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!", I heard from the other couch and looked over to see Harry attempt to pull his dick out of Carina's open pussy. He was a split second late, and as he pulled it out I saw his cum spray into her gape with another load on her stomach. He had cum in my girl.

I thought this was really hot but looked at Alina to see her reaction. She didn't seemed fazed and I began to fuck her harder, thrusting into her and putting on a show for my friend. She could send the moment and started growling into the fuck, meeting my dick with every thrust. Yet, I still couldn't cum and decided to pull out again for more fun.

Harry needed more time to reload and I decided to play with Carina's ass, taking lube out and using one and two fingers to loosen her up. I then sprayed lube in her ass and buried my cock deep inside before pounding hard, fucking her as hard as I could. Since I had taken the condom off it felt amazing to feel her ring and the warm lube inside her around my dick. I came within a few minutes and noticed Alina blowing Harry while watching our performance.

After we had all cum a few times, Harry and I lit up another blunt and smoked it naked on the couch. The porn we were watching had ended and we turned on another foursome video. In this video, the girls started kissing and we looked over at the girls to gauge their reactions.

D

deleted18198821

Part 6:

Carina took the lead and took Alina's head in her hands before kissing her softly. Alina pulled back at first and then leaned into the kiss, deepening it.

"Fuck this is so hot dude," Harry said.

I agreed as we watched the two girls begin to play with each others breasts, both of us getting fully erect again.

I decided to go to my back and quietly grabbed two pills, one of which I handed to Harry. I wanted to go all night and I told him it would ensure that.

"Do you wanna have a go at Carina's ass?", I said to Harry. He asked Alina if it was okay and she agreed, as long as I agreed to eat her ass at the same time. I asked her if she douched and she said yeah, as her sorority sister showed her how and she didn't know what to expect. None of us did, and yet here we were.

"You came in my ass though," Carina said looking at me. Harry looked at me and then seemed to think about it, before deciding that he didn't think it was a big deal that his friend had finished in the same hole he was about to use. I got turned on at the thought of fucking Carina again with both of our loads in her.

As we moved into our positions, I watched as Harry inserted his 8 inch dick deep into Carina's ass, which was open from the pounding I had given her. I watched as he hungrily started thrusting and then moaned, remarking at the tightness of the opening with anal.

I started slowly eating Alina's asshole and then asked her if a finger was okay. She agreed and I slowly pushed one inside, continuing to tongue her on rotation.

She moaned and I began using my other hand on her clit. She was clearly enjoying the experience, but said she needed Harry to take her ass. I agreed that it was a good idea we switched.

As Carina came back over to me, we watched the couple try anal for the first time. I started giving them pointers and they moved slowly. It helped that Harry's cock wasn't incredibly thick, but it was still huge.

Watching this cute Latina girl be opened up was a sight to behold, and Carina started blowing me as we both watched the spectacle. Harry moved slowly as he pushed into her and after a few minutes and a yelps, he was able to move faster.

I had him flip her over and moved myself into position to play with her breasts, as I moved my cock into her mouth. This was one of her fantasies and it was playing out.

Carina moved over to eat out her pussy as Harry thrust into her ass, seemingly adding a small amount of length with every stroke. Eventually, he was able to get about 5 inches into her ass as we continued licking and kissing every inch of her body. She let out a squeal as she came hard and Carina's mouth immediately went back to her pussy to lap up the juices.

Harry continued thrusting and let out a load groan before pulling out and finishing on Alina's stomach. I looked at the juices and so did Carina, before she decided to lap them off her stomach. I didn't want to make anything weird with Harry but in the moment I think he expected me to lick it off her stomach as well.

I ignored the missed chance and decided I needed to fuck again, so I moved Carina into doggystyle and began fucking her ass, which was coated in Harry and my cum. Quickly, Harry came over and started getting a blowjob while semi-erect, which was hot enough. Alina started blowing Harry at the same time, and the sight of my friend receiving two blowjobs nearly made me quickly lose my load.

I pulled back out and moved Alina on top, while motioning for Harry to move behind her. He took the hint and pushed his dick into her ass after a few tries. She groaned, "fuck, I'm so full."

We stayed there a few minutes before moving in and out some, but it was challenging. I loved feeling Harry's balls slap my body and our cocks seemingly rubbing inside her.

We both came hard and collapsed in a heap. It seemed Carina had taken most of the loads, which seemed fitting since I didn't want to cum inside my friend's girlfriend. I felt my cock coated in multiple of our loads and had Alina and Carina lick both of us off.

They started on my dick and Carina licked my balls while Alina licked my tip. Then, they moved over to Harry and I watched my friends huge dick get sucked once again by these two beautiful girls. As a bi-dude, it hurt not being able to join in and Harry glanced over at me, as this was a fantasy of mine I couldn't mention out loud.

"Do you want to join bro?", he asked and smirked at me. I thought about it for a second and said yes, on the condition that he also kissed me on the lips. He paused and smiled and thought about it, before agreeing. Both girls stopped now but Alina didn't seem mad, just curious. The whole night was a blur.

I walked over to Harry and cupped his face in my hands, pausing before meeting his lips. We smiled before our lips met and our noses touched, with seconds passing as we stayed there. Then, our lips met and it felt like electricity went through my entire body. I'm not sure how long we kissed for, but eventually he pulled back and laughed. I looked at him and laughed too, before asking "I guess it's time to suck your dick now."

Both girls looked shocked as we moved our way down to suck his cock and balls. I started on his shaft with Alina and we kissed as we sucked him off. Eventually, I moved my mouth to his tip and slowly licked his head, lapping his tip. I proceeded to take more of his shaft in my mouth until I had about 5 inches. I slowly moved it in and out taking as much as I could before alternating to his balls. He seemed to be in heaven and I'd never seen that look in his eye.

I quietly put a little lube on my finger and moved it over to his hole, slowly circling it. He jumped at the touch before letting me slowly insert a finger into his tight boy hole. After a few minutes, he came to a roaring orgasm and finished in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

"Jesus that was fucking hot," Carina exclaimed and Alina just looked a bit shocked.

After the main action was over, we needed another break and since we had all finished our day's bucket list and then some and it seemed to be the end of the night. We agreed to sleep in Harry's room, as he and his roommate both had full beds.

We took one couple to a bed and before falling asleep, I asked Harry if he wanted to smoke on the balcony. He agreed and we went outside, where we talked about how nothing should change just because I gave him a blowjob. We hugged it out and I could feel our closeness, as if our bodies were the only things separating us. We both became hard again and his erection pressed against my leg.

We agreed to call it a night, but an hour later he marched into the living room but naked with 5" flaccid hanging down his leg looking for water. I was still replaying the night and Carina was asleep and I went over to him.

"Hey man, whats good," I asked.

"I'm good dude," he whispered. "Just still horny from weed and the boner pill, yeah."

I agreed that I was too and we both looked at each other, before I pointed to the bathroom. He followed my gaze and we entered before locking the door. I pulled down his underwear to reveal a still impressive looking cock and got to work, slowly coating every inch with my mouth and taking him as deep as I could.

I nearly choked myself at about 6 inches before giving up and returning to his balls. I then stopped, moved up his body, kissed his abs, and then his mouth tenderly. He froze and then returned the kiss, deepening it again. We just hooked up in the bathroom for a few minutes before I returned to his cock, and he gave me another nice load. I went back to bed with Carina and she glanced at me and snorted, but didn't say anything. Harry retreated to his room with his girlfriend.

That's it for this foursome. Thanks